Jack Baldwin

Tin hat on.....was our best centre back last season. Bizarre how he has been frozen out yet others who also make mistakes are not.
Doesn't train very well, IIRC, marra ;)
he cant cope with playing inf ront of such a large ccrowd..and thats a probelm becuase our crowds will always be like this or bigger...so cant really have a future with us..

but he isnt shite..he is proven at this level..same as flagana..and would get into 90 per ce t of teams in this league..
Crowds were canny start of last season and he was very good, mate

Last edited:

Has been completely out of the picture since Coventry at home. Do we think he is likely to leave.

He has had some very poor games but I actually think there's potential there. I totally get I'm in the minority but I think he would be OK alongside Willis OR as the left sided CB in a three with him and Ozturk if we ever try that again.

Prefer him to Flanagan because on his day I think he is better, but his bad days are spectacular.

Whatever happens I wish the lad all the best.
LEAVE😲 Who'll take him.

Was awful vs Coventry but the whole back five were and the midfield weren't far behind! First half of the season he was very good, he's always committed and he actually looked like he could step up. That said he seems completely broken from his last few performances. Clearly a confidence player, with a few wins under our belt alongside Willis I think we could see the player from the first half of the season again.

Gets back on the line and runs length of pitch to bail-out Flanagan when he can't be bothered and loses it on touchline + his highs were higher but he's still a bit ropey, let's be serious.
He always goes to ground.

Baldwin and Dunne played together at Barnsley away, kept a clean sheet, then were never played together again :rolleyes:

Maybe due to his confidence, i would give him a game at Burnley, a no pressure game, see how he comes through, maybe even the checkatrade games....

Back