Jack Baldwin

Nelson!

Striker
Has been completely out of the picture since Coventry at home. Do we think he is likely to leave.

He has had some very poor games but I actually think there's potential there. I totally get I'm in the minority but I think he would be OK alongside Willis OR as the left sided CB in a three with him and Ozturk if we ever try that again.

Prefer him to Flanagan because on his day I think he is better, but his bad days are spectacular.

Whatever happens I wish the lad all the best.

Agree that he's likely to leave and I doubt there's much more in the way of potential there. Peterborough fans warned us that he was error prone. What you see now is pretty much what you'll get imo.

Tin hat on.....was our best centre back last season. Bizarre how he has been frozen out yet others who also make mistakes are not.

Baldwin/Ozturk would of worked last season. He for some reason had a Flanagan love in and persisted with him.

If hes not going to feature much he should be playing for the reserves. We need to keep these players sharp just in case they are needed.

There was a u23 game yesterday and he should have played.

Back