J.R. colback

I'm bewildered, started the season so well

obviously the keeper situation is not helping as if Fabianski had been fit even though we not playing well we'd still have been picking up points

I thought you were doing very well early on,was thinking you might have a really good season,but things seem to have subsided since then.I get the problem with the goalie,but the team as a whole doesn't seem to be on it.
It's one of things I just can't understand....I've seen it loads over the years....I'm 67....how a team playing well and seemingly full of confidence,can,almost without reason,morph into a shadow of their former selves?
I've always thought players just get into a comfort zone,but I'm never sure about that. Never know how much the manager is to blame?

I thought you were doing very well early on,was thinking you might have a really good season,but things seem to have subsided since then.I get the problem with the goalie,but the team as a whole doesn't seem to be on it.
It's one of things I just can't understand....I've seen it loads over the years....I'm 67....how a team playing well and seemingly full of confidence,can,almost without reason,morph into a shadow of their former selves?
I've always thought players just get into a comfort zone,but I'm never sure about that. Never know how much the manager is to blame?
is a bit of everything I think, loss of form, some strange team selections etc

Spirs at home next, from papers this morning whichever manage rloses could be under real pressure

Antonio will be back, his pace, power, running and goals have been missed terribly

Got an England call up when he signed for them didn't he even before he'd played a game??? Nothing for us goes to them then gets called up straight away.
Spot on 100 plus PL games for us and England call him up as soon as he signed for the Mags. One of the reasons I couldn't give aa flying fcuk about England

Back