Izal bogroll.

It was horrible. It accelerated the wipe when it came in contact with shit.

We had this stuff in Primary School in the mid to late 90's. Iirc they did two kinds, the ski slope shite up your back super slippy variety or the full weapons grade sandpaper wipe your arsehole off kind. Just terrific.

I remember the grease proof paper type from primary school in the mid 90s. I also vividly remember using it as tracing paper in a number of lessons.

I remember the grease proof paper type from primary school in the mid 90s. I also vividly remember using it as tracing paper in a number of lessons.

Our maths teacher in the comp had a roll on his desk for tracing :lol:

It was for sale in supermarkets a few years back. It was on an audit I did and I remember wondering who buys it.

Me granda had it in the outside bog in the 70s. He used to work at Peter Johnsons and he used to nick it.
It basically moved shite from one part of your arse to the other.

Me granda had it in the outside bog in the 70s. He used to work at Peter Johnsons and he used to nick it.
It basically moved shite from one part of your arse to the other.

My uncle occasionally had cut up newspaper on a string, straight out of Steptoe. My mate had a technique with izal. He would scrunch it up then flatten it out. This took the hard edge off it as well provide a bit of purchase to allow it to do its supposed job.

Back