I've seen the light...

It's taken me 40 years but I've started using roller deodorants as opposed to aerosol. I always thought roller people were wranguns but how wrong was I?
This all happened by accident when I went on a lads holiday to Portugal and took a Nivea travel pack that I'd bought last January in the sales at Debenhams. It contained a travel roller deodorant which has ironically lasted me 6 month so I think they could actually look at making them smaller. Anyway I've just progressed to a Sure model which I'm equally happy with.

What's the SMB preference for underarm protection?

Logon or register to see this image

Thought this was going to be one of them spiritual religious threads going by the title, but for what it's worth, Nivea Cool Kick roll-on antiperspirant works for me.

I do not use anti perspirant because I do not perspire.

I do use deodorant, however, because I quite often odour(e)

Changed to roll on about 12 months ago. Haven't looked back.

Nivea Invisible is my go to. L'Ocittane for special occasions (goes on the Christmas list and lasts the year).

Is the correct answer.

Sweat doesn't smell unless it's 2 days old. If someone you know stinks, it's because they haven't had a wash for 2 days.

Armpits are a haven for bacteria, which is why they stink and your forehead doesn't.
:D:D

Can’t believe some dont feel the need to wear any :eek:

No doubt they’ll be the smelly bastards at work who stink but don’t know it. Eventually the managers have to have a quiet word with them.

I use spray, can’t be arsed with roll on sticky stuff that gets pit hair stuck on it.

Deodorants and anti-perspirants leave me scratching my pits like a demented monkey.

A squirt of anti-bacterial hand gel in each pit works for me without the irritation.

You’re welcome.

It's taken me 40 years but I've started using roller deodorants as opposed to aerosol. I always thought roller people were wranguns but how wrong was I?
This all happened by accident when I went on a lads holiday to Portugal and took a Nivea travel pack that I'd bought last January in the sales at Debenhams. It contained a travel roller deodorant which has ironically lasted me 6 month so I think they could actually look at making them smaller. Anyway I've just progressed to a Sure model which I'm equally happy with.

What's the SMB preference for underarm protection?
You had sweat patches the whole time we were there. we didnt want to say nowt in front of the ronaldo statue though.

You had sweat patches the whole time we were there. we didnt want to say nowt in front of the ronaldo statue though.
What’s the crack with blokes in their fifties going on “lads holidays” like?

I thought spray deodorants (Right Guard?) went out with Hai Karate, Cossack hair spray and Brylcream

Back