I've just made a purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try spending over £4k in the last 18 months... my wife wouldn't dare throw anything breakable for fear of not being able to replace it! :lol:

what did you have?
I had the D7000 - but I wanted to get a full frame and needed to sell all my gear to fund it so I had a clean slate to choose from. Opted for the 5D Mkiii.... she's still raging like

Posted from my bedroom :oops:

I had the D7000 - but I wanted to get a full frame and needed to sell all my gear to fund it so I had a clean slate to choose from. Opted for the 5D Mkiii.... she's still raging like

Lucky bastard! I would take the silent treatment for that, even a few bitch slaps would be accepted :lol:

:lol: gerrin yey lucky twat!

:lol: gerrin yey lucky twat!
:lol: made the move over to Canon because theres only one Nikon dealer here who slaps 15% on everything the robing bastards. Got the Canon for a little less than what its going for in the UK with the 24-105 f4L. Its f***ing beautiful.... YIPEEEEE :lol:

Nice one, hope she calms down soon. Next question will be can I please go out and play with my new toy... ( queue more pots and pans )

Lucky bastard! I would take the silent treatment for that, even a few bitch slaps would be accepted :lol:
As if i'd want to talk to her when I've just got this :lol:

Nice one, hope she calms down soon. Next question will be can I please go out and play with my new toy... ( queue more pots and pans )
I'm stuck to shooting said pots and pans tonight ken :lol:

:lol: made the move over to Canon because theres only one Nikon dealer here who slaps 15% on everything the robing bastards. Got the Canon for a little less than what its going for in the UK with the 24-105 f4L. Its f***ing beautiful.... YIPEEEEE :lol:

Let her calm down then tell her she has to be the subject for this months competition

Looking forward to seeing some images bud, any chance of sending me a RAW file so I can have a piss around?

Let her calm down then tell her she has to be the subject for this months competition

:lol: this!

Looking forward to seeing some images bud, any chance of sending me a RAW file so I can have a piss around?

:lol: this!
Aye mate once I've fired some off. Any specific type of shot?

I might be pushing it if I ask for another one of MrsExile :lol:

Aye mate once I've fired some off. Any specific type of shot?

I might be pushing it if I ask for another one of MrsExile :lol:

:lol: any thing really, something in focus with a bit of detail @ 100 ISO - you got a pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back