I've got it...

Yes "look at me" etc...

Tested yesterday evening, positive result confirmed this morning.
Hope you get better soon matey!
Where did you get tested?
Me the wife and 2 young daughters all got tests this morning at Dalton Park.
The wife and oldest are both quite bad coughing headaches and sneezing, also did have temperatures but not now. The youngest was poorly but is pretty much back to normal now, just the odd cough and snotty nose. Me, I feel fine really apart from the odd dizzy spell and headache. I did have some weird things going on last week though, aches and pains, pains in arms and wrists and legs. Also was tired but could not sleep...was weird.

Hope you get better soon matey!
Where did you get tested?
Me the wife and 2 young daughters all got tests this morning at Dalton Park.
The wife and oldest are both quite bad coughing headaches and sneezing, also did have temperatures but not now. The youngest was poorly but is pretty much back to normal now, just the odd cough and snotty nose. Me, I feel fine really apart from the odd dizzy spell and headache. I did have some weird things going on last week though, aches and pains, pains in arms and wrists and legs. Also was tired but could not sleep...was weird.
Thanks, ended up having to travel about 15 miles, it seems to be really random, the locations that come up.

Hope you are all ok, it seems like they are turning results around quite quickly.
You’ll have caused a lockdown all by yourself. :lol:
Quite possibly :lol:

Daughter who has what we think is a bad cold ( doesn't live with us ) , has been trying to get a test for over a week , nearest offered was a 70 mile drive from aycliffe. :(

Daughter who has what we think is a bad cold ( doesn't live with us ) , has been trying to get a test for over a week , nearest offered was a 70 mile drive from aycliffe. :(
I've got what I think is just a head cold tbh, sore throat,bit of a cough, full head, no temperature, was in a dilemma about getting a test as didn't want to use up one that was more needed but also means I can't shop for parents who are vulnerable or get niece from school to save my dad doing it. Tried for 2 days but to no avail to get one.

I've got what I think is just a head cold tbh, sore throat,bit of a cough, full head, no temperature, was in a dilemma about getting a test as didn't want to use up one that was more needed but also means I can't shop for parents who are vulnerable or get niece from school to save my dad doing it. Tried for 2 days but to no avail to get one.
If you have parents who are vulnerable have you been in an environment where you could have caught it?

Back