I've been given this..

I know these aren't worth anything, I just wanted to know if anyone knew if any more produced. My neighbour give it to me, it's all of the programmes from the 87/88 season bound into a book. Her husband owned the printing company that designed and printed the programmes at the time. She's not sure how many were made, or who's idea it was, or much about it in general. It's in absolute immaculate condition. Has anyone came across one or have one themselves. Apologies for my shit photos btw.

Logon or register to see this image
I've got one of them binders full of programmes from the 87-88 season. Not sure where I got it from. Used to go to the supporters club a lot around then picking up random programmes so possibly from there.

I know these aren't worth anything, I just wanted to know if anyone knew if any more produced. My neighbour give it to me, it's all of the programmes from the 87/88 season bound into a book. Her husband owned the printing company that designed and printed the programmes at the time. She's not sure how many were made, or who's idea it was, or much about it in general. It's in absolute immaculate condition. Has anyone came across one or have one themselves. Apologies for my shit photos btw.

Logon or register to see this image
You selling it? PM me with a price.

Back