It's time

We all just put this takeover business behind us and move on for now. It's obvious reading the statement that there's nothing definite to report as talks are ongoing and might do for a while.

We can argue on here all day long about the club, and the way it's ran but it just ends up with abuse and bans. Even if investment or a takeover happened tommorow by the sounds of it we couldn't spend loads in January anyway.

It's time we all put this stuff to the back of our minds and forget about it, all it does is fuck with your mind and let's be honest there's nothing we can do about it until there's some kind of official announcement whenever that may be.

Let's just get behind the new manager whoever that may be obviously whoever comes in won't please everyone but we have to get fully behind him for the good of the club.

We all desperately want the same thing this season which is to get out of this awful division and I still believe we can there's a lot of games to go and a transfer window to come and you don't need to spend millions in this league to get promoted.

I still think even though he goes about it kak handed at times stewart donald really does have the best intentions when it comes to safc and I still believe he will do the right deal regarding investment / takeover with whoever it may be no matter how long it takes.
This^ talks could go on for months. Time to stop all the bullshit rumours and get on with it

Nothing would please me more than to see Donald sort his life out and start demanding that Safc are a modern, sophisticated club in the way that we are run. It was never the money that excited me about the takeover - more the chance that a broom would sweep through the club and take with it all the outdated bullshit that has hung like a millstone round our neck for so long. I’ve seen no evidence whatsoever that Donald has that in his locker but I’d love to be surprised. However, until we sort that side of things out we are destined to underachieve - regardless of which manager we choose.

Last edited:

Back