It's time

We all just put this takeover business behind us and move on for now. It's obvious reading the statement that there's nothing definite to report as talks are ongoing and might do for a while.

We can argue on here all day long about the club, and the way it's ran but it just ends up with abuse and bans. Even if investment or a takeover happened tommorow by the sounds of it we couldn't spend loads in January anyway.

It's time we all put this stuff to the back of our minds and forget about it, all it does is fuck with your mind and let's be honest there's nothing we can do about it until there's some kind of official announcement whenever that may be.

Let's just get behind the new manager whoever that may be obviously whoever comes in won't please everyone but we have to get fully behind him for the good of the club.

We all desperately want the same thing this season which is to get out of this awful division and I still believe we can there's a lot of games to go and a transfer window to come and you don't need to spend millions in this league to get promoted.

I still think even though he goes about it kak handed at times stewart donald really does have the best intentions when it comes to safc and I still believe he will do the right deal regarding investment / takeover with whoever it may be no matter how long it takes.

You are right, it's time for everyone to move on. We've all lived this day to day for a long time now and its clearly getting to people.

If anything it's just caused arguments and division.

I wish we hadn't heard anything at all.

I wish this could happen but it won’t. Feels like people aren’t that bothered about the new manager as everyone focused on takeover/investment

Personally I enjoy discussion about the ownership and direction of the club more than a game or tactical thread.

I dont see the harm in discussing it and it is of far more importance than if gooch is good or shit etc..
That's my point though there's nothing to talk about the statement proved that. It became ridiculous on here the arguing and name calling.

It's been proved that the so called journos like nixon print any old shite and get people in an unnecessary panic.

People like myself have partly been to blame for repeating things on here that I've known, as honest as I was I shouldn't have posted it.

It will happen if or when it happens and when it's officially announced

That's my point though there's nothing to talk about the statement proved that. It became ridiculous on here the arguing and name calling.

It's been proved that the so called journos like nixon print any old shite and get people in an unnecessary panic.

People like myself have partly been to blame for repeating things on here that I've known, as honest as I was I shouldn't have posted it.

It will happen if or when it happens and when it's officially announced
Wasn't it only last night you were saying this text message and that text message? Total about turn.

I couldn’t care less about how good our right back is to be honest, I think the ownership of the club etc is of far greater importance given it will hopefully be here long after the current regime are.

You are right, it's time for everyone to move on up.

Take nothing less, than the second best
Do not obey, you must keep your say
You can past the test
Just move on up, to a greater day
With just a little faith
If you put your mind to it you can surely do it

Wasn't it only last night you were saying this text message and that text message? Total about turn.

I couldn’t care less about how good our right back is to be honest, I think the ownership of the club etc is of far greater importance given it will hopefully be here long after the current regime are.
It's not a total about turn at all, I did post stuff I'd actually seen as I thought I was doing the right thing but like I said in hindsight I won't be doing it again

Back