It's time to do it - I'm going to a match soon

So, I've had a bit of a bugger on lately but I'm thinking it's time to go back. I've been a lot over the years but not for a while. This cancer lark has got in the way a bit. It's time to put that right.

In other news, now that the swelling has gone down, I've discovered I no longer possess a belly button. My scar goes from my sternum to where my pubes used to be and it has took until now to realise what is missing.

On the bright side there is no fluff to dig out and flick.

I'm going to the match on my own, I don't have to but I want to.

This is a milestone. I'm saying this on here because I've had tremendous support from you all this year. Thank you all. I mean it.

A few weeks ago I couldn't walk, pee or poo without help/tubes and had strangers wash my bits.

8 weeks ago I left hospital. I got home but was in no state to leave it.

Until now. I'm going to tick this box and I feel ready to do it. It's the padded seats anarl. Fuck it.

I'm going early and leaving late. And I'm going to savour every minute.

All the best.
Well done.

No belly button? You just need some plastic underpants (which may already be sorted given your previous posts) and we can call you Action Man ;)

So this was first on the bucket list when your returned from Basingstoke ? Anyway I think the full team and officials should give you a special wave and a bloody good win.

Have a great day ..top up on the pain killers and report back to your fan base here ....good or bad your outlook on life is an inspiration to all.

@foggy didn't have you down as a fairweather fan like!!!

I live a couple of mins from the stadium mate. More than welcome to use my place as a pit stop if required or for a couple of beers before or after the game. Would be my pleasure.
You’ve got no shame, grooming the lad when he’s vulnerable. Disgusting.

Foggy, if you need a parking space close to the ground, Mux will give you his though.

Enjoy the game, win, lose or draw.

Great to hear Foggy. Have actually been wondering where you were and so it's good to hear you're getting your strength back.

Btw having no belly button has only positives imo i.e. no fluff, you can pretend you're a clone or a robot and no inny/outy Facebook tests to determine your personality. It's all good.

Last edited:
So, I've had a bit of a bugger on lately but I'm thinking it's time to go back. I've been a lot over the years but not for a while. This cancer lark has got in the way a bit. It's time to put that right.

In other news, now that the swelling has gone down, I've discovered I no longer possess a belly button. My scar goes from my sternum to where my pubes used to be and it has took until now to realise what is missing.

This is a milestone. I'm saying this on here because I've had tremendous support from you all this year. Thank you all. I mean it.

A few weeks ago I couldn't walk, pee or poo without help/tubes and had strangers wash my bits.

Until now. I'm going to tick this box and I feel ready to do it. It's the padded seats anarl. Fuck it.

All the best.
get in there foggy lad.

don't leave early mind or they'll be after you on here

All the best.
You lost your pubes and your belly button but you’re more concerned about your belly button?

Anyway, gan on @foggy get yourself to the Sol, give the lads a cheer from me.

All the best.
Good lad foggy

All the best.
Gerrin Foggy lad. Have a brilliant day. You’ve earned it.

Back