It's time to do it - I'm going to a match soon

foggy

Striker
So, I've had a bit of a bugger on lately but I'm thinking it's time to go back. I've been a lot over the years but not for a while. This cancer lark has got in the way a bit. It's time to put that right.

In other news, now that the swelling has gone down, I've discovered I no longer possess a belly button. My scar goes from my sternum to where my pubes used to be and it has took until now to realise what is missing.

On the bright side there is no fluff to dig out and flick.

I'm going to the match on my own, I don't have to but I want to.

This is a milestone. I'm saying this on here because I've had tremendous support from you all this year. Thank you all. I mean it.

A few weeks ago I couldn't walk, pee or poo without help/tubes and had strangers wash my bits.

8 weeks ago I left hospital. I got home but was in no state to leave it.

Until now. I'm going to tick this box and I feel ready to do it. It's the padded seats anarl. Fuck it.

I'm going early and leaving late. And I'm going to savour every minute.

All the best.

How are things foggy, getting better?

( @foggy )

Yes and no. I'm still reliant on painkillers so will wait until my next scan. I'm off chemo which is great but think I'll be there again.

I had a call last night from a sister at the hospital where I had the operation, the histology shows my cancer is 'moderately aggressive' from the tumours they took out.

Ho hum.

Yes and no. I'm still reliant on painkillers so will wait until my next scan. I'm off chemo which is great but think I'll be there again.

I had a call last night from a sister at the hospital where I had the operation, the histology shows my cancer is 'moderately aggressive' from the tumours they took out.

Ho hum.
I feel for you. But moderately isn't the worst word they could have used, so that is good.

X

So, I've had a bit of a bugger on lately but I'm thinking it's time to go back. I've been a lot over the years but not for a while. This cancer lark has got in the way a bit. It's time to put that right.

In other news, now that the swelling has gone down, I've discovered I no longer possess a belly button. My scar goes from my sternum to where my pubes used to be and it has took until now to realise what is missing.

This is a milestone. I'm saying this on here because I've had tremendous support from you all this year. Thank you all. I mean it.

A few weeks ago I couldn't walk, pee or poo without help/tubes and had strangers wash my bits.

Until now. I'm going to tick this box and I feel ready to do it. It's the padded seats anarl. Fuck it.

All the best.

Over the moon for you. Get in. I've really enjoyed your posts (that sounds bad, but they've been great). To get from where you were to now be ready to go to the match. Class

All the best.

Aye that'll be right, coming back when we are doing well :rolleyes:

All the best.

Good lad, I had one of the more treatable type of the C. But still had the Chemo and Radiotherapy, you keep going mate, fight the bastard all the way, and enjoy the match

All the best.
Welcome back foggy lad

All the best.
Great stuff Foggy , keep it going mate, you'll be doing the crossbar challenge next ;)

All the best.
If you want any company at the match mate I’ll buy a ticket for the seat next to you

Back