Its soaring across Europe

FFP2 masks are still mandatory on German public transport and other public places. Homemade cloth masks have never been allowed there. I need to buy some FFP2's.

It's very much state dependant. I'm in Bavaria at the minute and just this week the rules were changed to personal choice. Most are still wearing the FFP2's however.

Can't see pubs and clubs enforcing it? He's pretty gutted tbf
Once you've got a drink or food it's masks off, I'm not convinced they'll be enforcing it in packed bars. Even restaurants it was previously just wear it until you get to your table. I don't think it'll be a deal breaker.

I'm going to Egypt in 4 weeks. All entry requirements dropped regardless of vaccination status.

64 countries now have no entry requirements.

Last edited:
Responsible.
I'm going to Egypt in 4 weeks. All entry requirements dropped regardless of vaccination status.

64 countries now have no entry requirements.
Cheers. This is interesting given I was sorting getting jabbed for holidaying reasons.

Last edited:
Responsible.

Cheers. This is interesting given I was sorting getting jabbed for holidaying reasons.
Where you off to? They might drop entry requirements yet. I made my 15 year old get jabbed so we could go away, had a right battle with her. 2 days after her second jab Egypt dropped all entry requirements. I daren't tell her yet, be nowt the matter. :lol:

Where you off to? They might drop entry requirements yet. I made my 15 year old get jabbed so we could go away, had a right battle with her. 2 days after her second jab Egypt dropped all entry requirements. I daren't tell her yet, be nowt the matter. :lol:
Nothing booked yet. And not being jabbed is the main reason so been checking out these shores. But now we want to start heading further afield again as the little uns are not so little anymore.

Plenty on that list that appeals. We've discussed going back to Sri Lanka on and off for a while now for example.

Last edited:
Nothing booked yet. And not being jabbed is the main reason so been checking out these shores. But now we want to start heading further afield again as the little uns are not so little anymore.

Plenty on that list that appeals. We've discussed going back to Sri Lanka on and off for a while now for example.
Might want to put that one on the back burner again.

Back