. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..Β£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a class post mate will have made some people buy them . . . Was just making more people aware they can still buy them afterwards (and bumping it at the same timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.⚽️

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ - if you go back I’ve liked about 90% of the posts!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.⚽️

It’s been on local radio, local TV and on a national radio station.

Would still like Sky to pick up on it though, that could help a lot. ❀️❀️⚽️⚽️

Have tweeted Sky Sports, Sky Sports News and Sky Football and asked if they could mention it in the Pompey match coverage tomorrow πŸ‘
Coverage on sky would certainly be a boost.
Have Quest TV been approached?
Tweeted them too 😁

If everyone could join in with a mass tweeting effort, they might take notice.

I've also tweeted BBC Sport, Match of the Day and Gary Linekar.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’ve mailed, Nicola Sturgeonn, tonight for support, knowing she is a MLF.........

S)e said, When I was young, I had nee sense, I bought a flute for 50 pence, The only tune that I could play, Was f*ck Sa@m0#d And the Toon army..lalalala...... pledged 50p every little counts πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

just wanted to sayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done to all ...... put my Β£10 in too.......

Was a class post mate will have made some people buy them . . . Was just making more people aware they can still buy them afterwards (and bumping it at the same timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.⚽️

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ - if you go back I’ve liked about 90% of the posts!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.⚽️

It’s been on local radio, local TV and on a national radio station.

Would still like Sky to pick up on it though, that could help a lot. ❀️❀️⚽️⚽️
Anyone with connections to David Jones?

Appreciate he has a job there but maybe able to have a word somewhere.

I want to get one each for me and the boy
Do tickets come with individual names on or will I just be getting 2 generic ones?

Have tweeted Sky Sports, Sky Sports News and Sky Football and asked if they could mention it in the Pompey match coverage tomorrow πŸ‘

Tweeted them too 😁

If everyone could join in with a mass tweeting effort, they might take notice.

I've also tweeted BBC Sport, Match of the Day and Gary Linekar.

Fair play to you.

Who’s the normal EFL pundits on the games. We can try giving them a shout through Twitter for a shoutout. Don Goodman normally commentates doesn’t he?

Quite clearly, despite a lot of shit years and an obscene amount of disappointments to contend with, our support is absolutely world class...and still here, loyal and passionate.

Well done to all involved and all who have contributed.

We will rise again.

Quite clearly, despite a lot of shit years and an obscene amount of disappointments to contend with, our support is absolutely world class...and still here, loyal and passionate.

Well done to all involved and all who have contributed.

We will rise again.

We are rising now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back