. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy not to be there this week as can't stand another downer after the event! Just put my donation through - fantastic idea and says everything you need to know about this club and its supporters. Well done.

And obvs hoping the jinx is broken!

Just to make it clear to everyone . . .

TICKETS ARE STILL ON SALE AND WILL REMAIN SO UNTIL NEXT WEEK . . .

The 5pm deadline was to GUARANTEE delivery before kick off . . . As this is a commemorative ticket it’s not that essential so if you haven’t already got one and want one - GO AND DO IT 😂😂⚽⚽

HAWAY THE LADS

Well said that man.

The 5pm deadline was to GUARANTEE delivery before kick off . . . As this is a commemorative ticket it’s not that essential so if you haven’t already got one and want one - GO AND DO IT 😂😂⚽⚽

HAWAY THE LADS

Heard you on the radio earlier mate!

Shame they can't give you a proper ticket to the final as a good will gesture for the idea.

Be well deserved!

HAWAY THE LADS
Sorry mate. Hope I wasn’t putting people off doing it after 5pm today!

Sorry mate. Hope I wasn’t putting people off doing it after 5pm today!

Was a class post mate will have made some people buy them . . . Was just making more people aware they can still buy them afterwards (and bumping it at the same time😉😉) 👍👍👍👍.⚽
First “like” on this post from @Hmmmmmm returns the cheeky little scamp: absolutely shameless 😉

😂😂😂😂 - if you go back I’ve liked about 90% of the posts!! 😂😂😂😂.⚽
It’s quite an online thing at the moment perhaps? If you’re not on this forum and don’t follow social media, would you have heard about it?
It’s been on local radio, local TV and on a national radio station.

Would still like Sky to pick up on it though, that could help a lot. ❤️❤️⚽⚽

Last edited:

That’s fair. In reference to the other poster, as I know you’re not doing this, I’m just reluctant to judge those who don’t give to charity. It should be a positive thing where we praise those who do, not judge those who don’t.
Was a class post mate will have made some people buy them . . . Was just making more people aware they can still buy them afterwards (and bumping it at the same time😉😉) 👍👍👍👍.⚽
Good to hear. A bump is always wise

Coverage on sky would certainly be a boost.
Have Quest TV been approached?

Setup an Only Fans with all that exposure be quids in :lol:
First “like” on this post from @Hmmmmmm returns the cheeky little scamp: absolutely shameless 😉

Worth it IMO fair play to the bloke

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back