. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

they should do a paper ticket and programme package. i'd buy that like.

Its a good idea but I would assume the profits from the programmes would go to the EFL, so does not sit well with a charitable effort. If you want one I assume you will be able to get one seperately.
You can buy a block of 10, then tout the spare 3 outside of Virtual Wembley.

Touting for tickets is illegal Roger. I would have thought you of all people would know this............ ;)
Just tweeted it to Tranmere Rovers, see if any of their fans want to get involved. Obviously it's going to Wearside based charities but their fans might want to help out anyway, and especially might like the idea of getting one of the commemorative tickets

Be good if they get involved or set up their own. Its for charity after all. Might be worth getting Pompey and Salford involved as well. They could make a killing as they had actually bought tickets and if they are given the option to defer the refund to charity it would be £40-£50 per ticket rather than the £10 we are talking about.
Do papa John's chip in into have their logo on our tickets?

Thats a good shout. I am sure they would like a slice of the action ;)

Last edited:
We all need to keep pushing this where every we can, social media, WhatsApp groups, friends and family. It's a great cause and a fantastic gesture

Just as an additional note, I work for a different NE club CCO and the struggle for funding projects is an ongoing battle made even more challenging in the last year with Covid. An opportunity here to basically run a single project for an entire year or more, safeguarding jobs of local people.

Mag ;)

It’s not accepting my postcode on the site and is saying please use a valid UK postcode. Despite having just found my address from it in the section before.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back