. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else gona plead ignorant to the fact it’s not a real ticket, turn up at wembo and chance it? Maybe start kicking off when the barcode doesn’t scan, in the hope they just let you in anyway?

Ive just paid another tenner because upon going back onto the page to see what the total is, I actually read the bit about selecting a reward, and couldn’t remember if I did that or just selected to donate only :lol:

Hope you can get your seats together. Will swap if needed :lol:

Who are producing, printing and distributing the tickets? It's a great idea but let's not pretend that it won't take a massive contribution from the club in terms of organisation and human resource (ticket office staff etc).

We are all in this together.

The club are reportedly spending half a million on a new pitch as well as having appointed numerous new staff members on what we can assume are good salaries. They also have the gear to print tickets and the people to design them. I realise SAFC are not a charity but the foundation are and given we will be getting a nice little kick back from the EFL for getting to the final and being on TV, I dont think spending a few thousand on printing some tickets and posting them out is all that much in the great scheme of things to help some local charities and local people. The club will benefit more from the good PR than it will cost them.

Its also not as if the ticket office staff are currently busy selling real tickets? Bring a few back from furlough for a week or so to sort this. How much would that cost? Or get the FOL staff to do it?
It's irrelevant anyway as the club are fully onboard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back