It's divs day out in the pubs

Funny enough the driver reckoned this was his 3rd in 2 years. Dunno if he got off the train and fell under or what but he managed to crawl back though the train undercarriage and up onto the platform with our help. Then walked away with his mate who sounded like he was swearing like fuck at him
They must have been politicians or bankers.

London is minging with one day a year drinkers today. f***ing nuisances
We had one similar out with us last night. Been out twice this year he has, once after a H&S Course last month then last night. Brought his own crisps out ffs.
Last round was in The Shakespeare by Victoria Station. £5.85 for a pint of Peroni, yes that's £5.85! (Five Eighty Five). I may start taking my own beer out.

Funny enough the driver reckoned this was his 3rd in 2 years. Dunno if he got off the train and fell under or what but he managed to crawl back though the train undercarriage and up onto the platform with our help. Then walked away with his mate who sounded like he was swearing like fuck at him

It's known on the railways and Underground as a "one under" if you're interested.

We had one similar out with us last night. Been out twice this year he has, once after a H&S Course last month then last night. Brought his own crisps out ffs.
Last round was in The Shakespeare by Victoria Station. £5.85 for a pint of Peroni, yes that's £5.85! (Five Eighty Five). I may start taking my own beer out.

"Shakes" used to be a hell of a bar in the eighties. Got full of squaddies and there were some epic battles with snooker cues. Is it more salubrious now ?

Last edited:
Got my work do on Wednesday, starting for lunch at 1:30pm in Shoreditch House and staying out. Was carnage last year, we ended up in Ronnie Scott’s until 3am.

It's known on the railways and Underground as a "one under" if you're interested.

"Shakes" used to be a hell of a bar in the eighties. Got full of squaddies and there were some epic battles with snooker cues. Is it more salubrious now ?
Tourists and office workers now.
Twas a Chelsea Hollie stronghold back in mid-late 80s iirc. Ended up in there the night we were stuffed at WHU back then when the district line was off after a toff suicide.

Tourists and office workers now.
Twas a Chelsea Hollie stronghold back in mid-late 80s iirc. Ended up in there the night we were stuffed at WHU back then when the district line was off after a toff suicide.

We had a bit bother in there the night before the Milk Cup Final in 1985..there was a squad of Chelsea going round picking Sunderland fans off..didn't have a clue it was one their hoolies main bars.

is that price unusual for london? you can pay a fiver for a pint of peroni in newcastle like. its imported and is always a canny bit more than the usual lagers. i dont appreciate paying 4.50 for something thats brewed locally eg wylam.

Back