It's Black Cat Appreciation Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wad ya dare have 3 cats man.

Yes, good sir. Yes I would.

All have been adopted.
Bob - the big ginger beast - was adopted after the prick at the end of the street moved out and blocked up the cat flap. She couldn't have been that old at the time. The twat.
Anyway she's ours now, and she lives in the garage.

All have been adopted.
Bob - the big ginger beast - was adopted after the prick at the end of the street moved out and blocked up the cat flap. She couldn't have been that old at the time. The twat.
Tut, wad ya dare be an absolute cunt.

He certainly would. It must have been a few years ago now. The place isn't lived in and for a while had a full on tree growing in the backyard. I hope he has severe intestinal issues
I'll joke about not being much of a fan of cats like ('cos I'm not), but I can't abide stuff like that, whatever the animal. Scumbag.

I'll joke about not being much of a fan of cats like ('cos I'm not), but I can't abide stuff like that, whatever the animal. Scumbag.

In all honesty I've been waiting for his house to come up for sale for ages as it's clearly not lived in but chances are it'll have serious damp

All have been adopted.
I took in a cat in the same situation, owner moved and left him. I can't understand how people can do that. Sadly he passed away a few months back due to complications with his breathing, far too soon as he was only about 8. And he was a gorgeous long haired black cat too.

I took in a cat in the same situation, owner moved and left him. I can't understand how people can do that. Sadly he passed away a few months back due to complications with his breathing, far too soon as he was only about 8. And he was a gorgeous long haired black cat too.

Norwegian Forest?

Aww. We lost Nero (Mina's brother) a few years ago. He had problem with his heart, poor lad.
It's awful losing one. Nero is a great name. He was called Gus - short for Gussie Fink Nottle - he didn't answer to either and I never knew what he was originally called.

It's awful losing one. Nero is a great name. He was called Gus - short for Gussie Fink Nottle - he didn't answer to either and I never knew what he was originally called.

I didn't name Nero or Mina.
They weren't their pedigree names, but they were the ones they were given before I got them. I think Mina's pedigree name is Tabasco!

I didn't name Nero or Mina.
They weren't their pedigree names, but they were the ones they were given before I got them. I think Mina's pedigree name is Tabasco!
Oh well luckily they were good names. I always prefer male cats basically as I had a female cat for 18 years who was a bit mental/highly strung and she put me off. Your neutered male is generally more laid back. Just my experience.

Oh well luckily they were good names. I always prefer male cats basically as I had a female cat for 18 years who was a bit mental/highly strung and she put me off. Your neutered male is generally more laid back. Just my experience.
Sounds like summit from Carry On Fillum Appreciation Day tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back