It's been nearly 24 years..........

Since Kurt Cobain decided he was done with life (or got bumped off, whatever you choose to believe). I've just been watching the Reading concert of 1992 and thought that Nirvana's music has never aged, it's still current and it could be released today and everyone would lap that shit up because there's nothing out there like it.
I'm not a massive fan of modern music, my favourite music revolves around the early 90's when I was in my prime and approaching adulthood............

Paul McCartney said he would have loved to work with Kurt, that's something coming from a member of the biggest band of all time..........Nirvana could have been the Beatles, their popularity was so huge that it freaked Kurt out and he just couldn't deal with it and tbf, he was a slave to Heroin so that probably didn't help :confused:

Oh and WAD've done probably given half the chance ! RIP Kurt, "What else should I be, all apologies" .......Nirvana MTV Unplugged is in my top 10 favourite albums of all time, wonderful stuff.

24 years man, the time has flown over.

Since Kurt Cobain decided he was done with life (or got bumped off, whatever you choose to believe). I've just been watching the Reading concert of 1992 and thought that Nirvana's music has never aged, it's still current and it could be released today and everyone would lap that shit up because there's nothing out there like it.
I'm not a massive fan of modern music, my favourite music revolves around the early 90's when I was in my prime and approaching adulthood............

Paul McCartney said he would have loved to work with Kurt, that's something coming from a member of the biggest band of all time..........Nirvana could have been the Beatles, their popularity was so huge that it freaked Kurt out and he just couldn't deal with it and tbf, he was a slave to Heroin so that probably didn't help :confused:

Oh and WAD've done probably given half the chance ! RIP Kurt, "What else should I be, all apologies" .......Nirvana MTV Unplugged is in my top 10 favourite albums of all time, wonderful stuff.

24 years man, the time has flown over.

One of my biggest regrets in life is not going down there with a few mates in a van for the weekend as a 16 year old. Couldn’t be arsed with the journey thinking I’d have plenty of chances to see them a bit closer to home.

Still listen to them now. Class.

One of my biggest regrets in life is not going down there with a few mates in a van for the weekend as a 16 year old. Couldn’t be arsed with the journey thinking I’d have plenty of chances to see them a bit closer to home.

Yeah I would've been 16 1/2 when that Reading gig happened and I don't think I would've been allowed to go, my slightly older brother was fortunate enough to see them at the Mayfair in Newcastle. Gutted I never got to see them live, but I don't think anyone really expected him to top himself at the height of his fame etc (and we all thought we'd get other chances to see them :cry:.

I was feeling a bit down earlier, started getting a bit stressed out so I stuck some Nirvana on, got my Gin on and I feel alright now :lol:.

Yeah I would've been 16 1/2 when that Reading gig happened and I don't think I would've been allowed to go, my slightly older brother was fortunate enough to see them at the Mayfair in Newcastle. Gutted I never got to see them live, but I don't think anyone really expected him to top himself at the height of his fame etc (and we all thought we'd get other chances to see them :cry:.

I was feeling a bit down earlier, started getting a bit stressed out so I stuck some Nirvana on, got my Gin on and I feel alright now :lol:.

Never knew they played the Mayfair!!
You know of any footage ?

I’m having a few cans so I might put Incesticide on :lol:

Edit... hope you’re feeling ok now !!

Never knew they played the Mayfair!!
You know of any footage ?

I’m having a few cans so I might put Incesticide on :lol:

Edit... hope you’re feeling ok now !!
Thank you :D...........I just get myself into a bit of a state sometimes, start worrying and panic / dread sets in, - but the music and the Gin have sorted that out. I have also a soft spot for Pear Jam Unplugged anarl :

Eddie is a WAD there anarl :lol:.

Never liked Kurt Cobain, always shooting his mouth off.
How original.

I had a ticket for the Manchester gig a few days before he died. Sadly it was postponed until after he died.

Back