It's back - World Cup qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Trinidad & Tobago vs Panama game coming up at 11pm :cool:. Cracking chance for Panama to go 7 points clear of the USA for at least 4 hours. They play each other next week as well in Panama.

Hopefully there will be a YouTube stream like the Asian and South American games yesterday with English comms as T&T's main language is English.

Will you be tuning in @Jay? :lol:

Hoy a ton on Panama to make it even more interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay
Big Trinidad & Tobago game coming up at 11pm :cool:. Cracking chance for Panama to go 7 points clear of the USA for at least 4 hours. They play each other next week as well in Panama.

Hopefully there will be a YouTube stream like the Asian and South American games yesterday with English comms as T&T's main language is English.
Might give this one a watch lad,
Big Trinidad & Tobago vs Panama game coming up at 11pm :cool:. Cracking chance for Panama to go 7 points clear of the USA for at least 4 hours. They play each other next week as well in Panama.

Will you be tuning in @Jay? :lol:

Hoy a ton on Panama to make it even more interesting.

Might do lad, if there's a decent YouTube stream of it like you say

Can't beat a bit of international footy, no Man City's splashing out £250M every summer, just good old fashioned work with what you've got :cool:

Can't beat a bit of international footy, no Man City's splashing out £250M every summer, just good old fashioned work with what you've got :cool:

A man after my own heart ;)

It's there at least, but foreign :neutral:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay
Panama need to get their act together. Can't really afford to draw T&T, never mind lose if they want to finish top 3 / 4.
Looks like normal service about to return to the hex table based on today's results. El tri, ticos and usmnt to be in the automatic spots once Tuesdays games are done and dusted

Looks like normal service about to return to the hex table based on today's results. El tri, ticos and usmnt to be in the automatic spots once Tuesdays games are done and dusted

Yep, very likely now, such a poor result for Panama and they missed some good chances. Assuming you're right, it will be interesting to see who gets the playoff spot as P H and TT have all won and lost against each other now.

If you got Sportsmania you'd have an excellent stream in full HD like I watched the Columbia game the other night :cool:
Still on the streams at the moment Hank lad but will be looking in the future

Last edited:
Yep, very likely now, such a poor result for Panama and they missed some good chances. Assuming you're right, it will be interesting to see who gets the playoff spot as P H and TT have all won and lost against each other now.

Still on the streams at the moment Hank lad but will be looking in the future

Tell them 'Ol' Hat' sent ya mate, I work on commission for them.

Group A - Sweden vs Belarus
Group B - Andorra vs Faroe Islands
Group B - Switerland vs Latvia
Group H - Bosnia vs Gibraltar
Group H - Cyprus vs Estonia

I'll watch the Sweden game, but you'd be hard pressed to find an alternative game unless you were @niknak_123 of course :p

Group A - Sweden vs Belarus
Group B - Andorra vs Faroe Islands
Group B - Switerland vs Latvia
Group H - Bosnia vs Gibraltar
Group H - Cyprus vs Estonia

I'll watch the Sweden game, but you'd be hard pressed to find an alternative game unless you were @niknak_123 of course :p

Think I'll watch the Bosnia-Gibraltar game, got a soft spot for the rock after I went on holiday there.

Think I'll watch the Bosnia-Gibraltar game, got a soft spot for the rock after I went on holiday there.

I might have watched that last campaign, but with no real ties to Gib, the 'novelty' has worn off a bit for me. Might be interesting for as long as they can hold out, but you'd think it would be a routine 4 or 5 nil home win. I think they did take the lead or at least score against Scotland in the Euro qualifiers.

Looking at the squad and 90% play in Gibraltar, most for Lincoln Red Imps who beat Celtic in the first leg of the Champions League qualifier and there a few who play in England, mainly non league. They've left out a lot of these England based players for this round for some reason.

You'd think there'd be a few League One or Two players with no chance of playing for England or any of the other home nations might be able to find a loophole to play for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back