It's an omen I tell ya....

An omen was my 4 year old lad on kids you tube this morning randomly finding a girl of a similar age with a little guitar singing wise men say... and by the end I seen him muttering the chorus.... he has no clue what that song is/will mean to him yet

An omen was my 4 year old lad on kids you tube this morning randomly finding a girl of a similar age with a little guitar singing wise men say... and by the end I seen him muttering the chorus.... he has no clue what that song is/will mean to him yet
That poor, poor lad.. A whole life of football supporting pain and despair in front of him

Last edited:
Quite like it myself. Lots of history....tbe Doomsday Book was commissioned from here, Edward 11 was buried here and the 9 year old Henry 111 was crowned here. Some quirky pubs too and the Quays area is quite nice.

Same here, have a very good mate Neil from the area who as a total rugby fan I have converted into a Safc supporter over the years, he's not going on Sunday like. If I had to leave the NE today I wouldn't mind living down that way, even if it probably seems a bit close to the Welsh for most :lol:

Back