It's almost St George's Day

St. George was a Greek don't forget! So all you racists stop flying the flag and all you anti-racists get your St. George's flags out and march through the most ethnically diverse area you know. Thank me for the advice later :lol:.
St George was a citizen of the Roman Empire as were we, so actually part of our country. This was the original EU but this time it was the Germans and the Sweaty socks that didn't want to be part of it ;)

I don't

I was just pointing out that the post I was replying to was incorrect

I apologise if I couldn't make it any clearer for you
So don't get yourself worked up about it. Nobody with any sense thinks St georges day is racist apart from, like the posted quote mentions, people who want to be offended and people in a wind up.

Apology accepted

It was amazing in New York. It was seen by everyone else as a St Pats rip off, but as is usually the case in foreign countries, it was a chance for the exiles to all Get together. Absolutely brilliant.

These days, with young bairns I will tip my cap to you all and have a quiet pint of something foreign.

Always the same on here

Loathsome liberals who hate their own country. Might be advised to piss off and live elsewhere if everywhere else is so much better than England
You’re going to drink London Pride as some sign of rebellion ignoring the fact it’s now Japanese owned. You’re a disgrace to your country.

Class quote in a thread of English people arguing among themselves about the values of a national day and the rights and wrongs of their fallen empire.
Who's arguing most of don't care. Celebrate or don't celebrate is how it should be.
The thread was started to get people arguing, we get one every year. Nobody has said it's racist to celebrate and nobody is playing the victim. It's yet another wum thread, two a penny on here since the referendum. I've never understood what some of these clowns get out of trying to wind up their fellow Sunderland supporters. Maybe they're mags, who knows.

Back