Italians warn the British

They are :lol:

Another massive con today. £330billion ‘aid package’ which is actually just loans which must be repaid back :lol: but don’t worry, they’ll not charge interest for the first 6 month :lol::lol::lol:

I know I’m gonna answer my own question, but why would the plonker do that !?

It’s more the scientists im baffled about when I think about it. They’re actually advising him it seems to take the same approach

I know I’m gonna answer my own question, but why would the plonker do that !?

It’s more the scientists im baffled about when I think about it. They’re actually advising him it seems to take the same approach

Because he’s just a puppet and his paymasters pull all his strings.

They are :lol:

Another massive con today. £330billion ‘aid package’ which is actually just loans which must be repaid back :lol: but don’t worry, they’ll not charge interest for the first 6 month :lol::lol::lol:

I'm no fan of the Tories but what else could they do? Serious question as I'm no expert.

The Mail online has been atrocious last week or so it's taken sensationalism to another level. The Guardian Online has also tried to undermine the government's response. No wonder there is panic. War time censorship was a great help in WW2 keeping the people as positive as you could be with the world falling apart
Kids will look bsck on this at school in 50 yrs time about the media's sensationalism of the pandemic and the panic they induced.
It'll be part of the syllabus

Kids will look bsck on this at school in 50 yrs time about the media's sensationalism of the pandemic and the panic they induced.
It'll be part of the syllabus

I'm not sure it's sensationalism. The TV media aren't telling you enough.

You've seen nothing like the Marshall Law extremities were experiencing here, in Spain and there's barely a mention on the news.

The media in general have been truly shocking during this crisis in reporting half truths and out of context facts to boost their sales and viewing figures. They’ve played a major part in drumming up the current panic.

I hope there’s a major enquiry after this pandemic eventually ends.
Well said. Mail been ridiculous was one tonight about the youngest victim of it here. We all know any age can die but certain age groups more at risk than others. Couldnt they just report age of person died in a factual non scaremongering way.
Independent is as bad too
Yep agree, shame in 1990s early 2000s that was the best newspaper going. Liberal when liberal had a different meaning

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no fan of the Tories but what else could they do? Serious question as I'm no expert.

I think it is a more or less impossible situation - whatever they do is going to be wrong so they have to just do what they feel is best and see how it goes. That said this is when leaders earn their money, not when everything is rosy and simple. I wouldn't swap places with them and if I was Boris right now I'd be thinking "wish Corbyn had won"

Back