Italian bus driver torches bus full of kids in thhe name of trying to stop kids drowning.

The old mental health issues excuse, always a good one one to trot out.
The bloke was from Senegal ffs. He was known to police. Terrorism charges should follow. He fully intended to kill a bus load of kids ffs. He's on a par with that knob from NZ. How anyone can defend these nutters is mind boggling.

I don’t think someone of sound mind would do this
Bollocks.

Last edited:
Bloke from Senegal licking off about the immigration policy???????

Haway man ffs. Has anyone blamed mental health issues on that fuckin lunatic who carried out the terror attack in NZ?
The world is nuts mate. There is zero difference between the NZ attack and this one. Both culprits are shithouses who should be gassed. It's becoming tit for tat. Scary times we live in.

Usually when the perp is white and a non Muslim so as to keep with the "Muslim = terrorist" agenda.
Really? What a bizarre outlook on terrorism you have.

I recall the majority of terrorist attacks over the last few years been carried out by Muslims, one of the excuses being mental health issues and let’s not forget the other belter...... the lone wolf.

I come from a background with people riddled with mental health issues, I don’t recall any of my colleagues carrying out these type of crimes, unfortunately they seem to take their own lives, they don’t commit mass murder or threaten to burn a bus of 51 children. Strange that.

Last edited:
Really? What a bizarre outlook on terrorism you have.

I recall the majority of terrorist attacks over the last few years been carried out by Muslims, one of the excuses being mental health issues and let’s not forget the other belter...... the lone wolf.

I come from a background with people riddled with mental health issues, I don’t recall any of my colleagues carrying out these type of crimes, unfortunately they seem to take their own lives, they don’t commit mass murder or threaten to burn a bus of 51 children. Strange that.

Muslim attacks - media paint them as a terrorist and quite rightly as well.

White/home grown attacks - mentally ill, usually accompanied by a sad back story.

Its just a fact that this is how its portrayed in the media.

Muslim attacks - media paint them as a terrorist and quite rightly as well.

White/home grown attacks - mentally ill, usually accompanied by a sad back story.

Its just a fact that this is how its portrayed in the media.
So when the Muslim terrorists claim these attacks... guess what, they’re terrorist attacks.

As far as I’m aware, please correct me if I’m wrong we don’t have any terrorist organisations killing Muslim people in the name of god.

That’s just a fact, the media you mention seem to bypass a lot of attacks, take the mass murder recently in Nigeria, blanked by the so called media. We have a severe threat from ‘Muslim terrorism’, not one person can deny that.

Last edited:
Read yesterday I youngun from Egypt on the bus had smuggled his phone on, when the driver had confiscated most of them. He was able to alert his father and therefore the police. Asking for citizenship to be given to the youngun, seems fair enough like.

Back