It would be amazing if Madeleine McCann was found alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the news there that the Police believe she could still be alive.

With the three women found alive in the Cleveland abduction case there is still hope I think unless new evidence come's forward that points otherwise?

We can only hope?

I hope so, I really do. I also hope this doesn't turn into a usual Madeleine McCann thread

I hope so, I really do. I also hope this doesn't turn into a usual Madeleine McCann thread

I know mate, fingers crossed with the new investigation. My kids are of the same age and it was such a nightmare I could bare to think about at the time it happened. I'm protective as fuck with my two, always will be.

I know mate, fingers crossed with the new investigation. My kids are of the same age and it was such a nightmare I could bare to think about at the time it happened. I'm protective as fuck with my two, always will be.

We had some year 5 and year 6 kids from our local primaries up today. I couldn't help but think the poor bairn is the same age as these kids I was teaching. Frightening how quickly the time has flown by

We had some year 5 and year 6 kids from our local primaries up today. I couldn't help but think the poor bairn is the same age as these kids I was teaching. Frightening how quickly the time has flown by

Madeleine would be 10 now.

Been missing for longer than she was alive at that stage the poor thing.

Imagine if her parents got her back, it would be like being given someone else's child, she might have been raised German, had no recollection of her time of infancy with her family.

Would be so hard for everyone but you cannot judge unless you were in their shoes.

I hope closure is found one way or another for everyone involved.

Such a heartbreaking case. Whatever the rights and wrongs of the parents and their actions, surely nothing can be so heart wrenchingly impossible to deal with to lose a child.

Aye she will be aged ten now if she is still alive? It does not look good but there is always a possibility as there is no evidence to say she is not alive.

I really hope Maddie is found alive, however lets be honest. If she is alive there's a fair chance she could have been sold into the sex industry and perhaps if that was the case, death may have been kinder :cry:

I really hope Maddie is found alive, however lets be honest. If she is alive there's a fair chance she could have been sold into the sex industry and perhaps if that was the case, death may have been kinder :cry:

:cry:

I honestly have never thought of it like that before. Perish the thought

aye.

I reckon there's a chance she's still alive. Can't believe she's dead and there isn't a single trace anywhere.
Ben Needham were twenty years since and neither hide nor hair of him have been seen since.No reason at all to say either of them are dead yet.And i know what you mean. If she was dead surely a body would have turned up by now, yet if shes alive and sold to a family she could be quite easily hidden for ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back