It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mods:

Old VP left after 3 months notice - new guy joined.

New guy is a great guy and I used to work beside him in Belgium at another company 6 years ago both in different roles. Had some good nights out in Wan Chai HK a cople of weeks ago till 4 in the morning - a new regime

My immediate boss also left so I report directly to VP now

As for me I was laid up for almost two months - slipped a disc in my neck at C5/C6 which trapped the nerve root at C5 causing paralysis in my right arm - a lot better now but still do not have full movement - learning to wank again was marvelous.

MBA coursework all finished and passed with an average of 65.5%. Not started my dissertation though which is due for October first week - need to get a move on but now know what i am writing about and can do it at work.

Travelling a lot more - going to Thailand monthly, China soon then Belgium then Oz over next couple of months

I have been reading and lurking - nothing much changes and it is still one of the funniest boards i read - even sometimes when its not meant to be funny.

I might even try to make it to Sunderland in November, not been up for over 3 years and have a meeting in Belgium then so could fly up from Amsterdam.
well done fella

top drawer for coming back on

I love a happy ending :cry:

So do I but my physio has told me no Thai massage due to the herniated disc in my neck at c5/c6 :cry:

I could try a "soapie" I suppose as there is not much massage invloved there

So do I but my physio has told me no Thai massage due to the herniated disc in my neck at c5/c6 :cry:

I could try a "soapie" I suppose as there is not much massage invloved there

I have that too. Expect your life to change. it's constant pain that the docs can do nowt about - they don't take pinched nerves out at that level.

Last edited:
I have that too. Expect your life to change. it's constant pain that the docs can do nowt about - they don't take pinched nerves out at that level.

To be honest there is not pain now - I did it April 1st and have been having physio since - traction and manipulation.

The first Neurosurgeon at Raffles Hospital wanted to operate that weekend - there weretwo things he was talking about - shaving the disc down and opening up the nerve canal thingy.

They will do it here - its money for them

Luckily i work with Dr's and one of my best pals is a consultant Neuro-radiologist. they said do not go straight for surgery - try other treatments.

My pal put me in touch with another Neurosurgeon at SGH (a Singapore Indian Dr)and i got to see him straight away - he said do not even think about surgery for a year or so - we will try everything else first. really nice guy even if he does have a soft spor fro Newcastle after working there.

So far its going Ok and gradually getting more use of my arm back - can not lift it above my head though which is taking a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back