It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a meeting of the World Economic Forum, former US political powerbrokers, corporate managers and company owners would mingle freely, often forming strong friendships that would endure beyond the week of trade talks. Two such examples were Jewish confectionary magnate Pat Revels and Richard Nixon's former National Security Advisor. The two decided to go for a long lunch, bringing their families along for the ride, but were surprised to learn that the Iranian restaurant they'd chosen had an anti-semetic entry policy and became furious when they were turned away by the manager with the words: "I'm sorry but we don't take Kissingers and Pat Revel".

I'm so worried about Harrys that I've started comfort eating. Even got the old Pie Magic out of the cupboard.

Can't wait for tea tonight. I've duck with sauteed pears in that Breville.

My opinion of you has completely changed now. I don't hate mincers with that old grill.

At a meeting of the World Economic Forum, former US political powerbrokers, corporate managers and company owners would mingle freely, often forming strong friendships that would endure beyond the week of trade talks. Two such examples were Jewish confectionary magnate Pat Revels and Richard Nixon's former National Security Advisor. The two decided to go for a long lunch, bringing their families along for the ride, but were surprised to learn that the Iranian restaurant they'd chosen had an anti-semetic entry policy and became furious when they were turned away by the manager with the words: "I'm sorry but we don't take Kissingers and Pat Revel".

:lol: Jesus

I've heard Harrys has decided to go on a short break to Eastern Europe before coming home and brushing up on his education. The plan is to eventually teach the English language to foreigners. His itinerary therefore is as follows;

Go to Vilnius > Back > SATS > TEFL

Maggie Thatcher once tried to deny declaring war on the miners by attempting to pass herself off as the wartime Minister of Labour at a Number 10 fancy dress soiree.

Didn't work like.

They don't mistake gingers for that Bevin.

From The Sunday Sun , March 2nd, 2009.
“UNIONS are demanding the return of Old King Coal to the region with the opening of two new drift mines under the North Sea”………………

Harrys, after seeing this , was so nostalgic that he felt that he had to give up Asia; the multinational pharmaceuticals business; double blind clinical trials on Chinese quackery medicines; Orchard Towers, and the chance to grow the business to $7.5Billion and become a VP, to go back to his former love - mining !
No more the good life for him, he wer ganna do some serious graft again. He got on the first flight back and booked an interview, feeling totally confident that, with his previous experience, he would be a shoe in. At the interview they told him that it was going to be a deep mine of at least 2500 feet …... was he up for it, given that he was now nearly 50 years old and an MBA and he could have continued working in Asia, living with his lady boy - an opportunity not afforded to many and one not to be given up lightly?
Harry was totally up for it, he wanted to return to nostalgia city where no one was ganna take the piss oot a him except tha canaries.
Completely undeterred, he took the basic test – did he know the “Colliers Rant”?
Proudly, Harrys recited……………..
"As me an' me marra were gannin' te' wark,
We met wi' the De'il it was i' the dark,
Aw up wi' me pick it being i' the neet,
Aw chopped off his horns, likewise his club-feet.
Foller the horses, Johnny me laddie,
Foller them through me canny lad, oh !
Oh lad lye away me canny lad oh !
As me an' me marra were puttin' the tram,
The light it went oot, an' me marra went wrang,
Ye wad ha'e laughed had ye seen the gam,
The Dei'l tyeuk me marra an' aw gat the tram.
Oh lad lye away me canny lad oh !"
Oh yes !............ the job was in the bag…………fecking great!.......... he had recited it absolutely word perfectly…..he were going back down the pit……. but then, the HR lady (who was a Thai minge who had been previously mistreated by farangs) said ,
“Sorry Harrys, we don’t take Pharmacists at that level !”

From The Sunday Sun , March 2nd, 2009.
“UNIONS are demanding the return of Old King Coal to the region with the opening of two new drift mines under the North Sea”………………

Harrys, after seeing this , was so nostalgic that he felt that he had to give up Asia; the multinational pharmaceuticals business; double blind clinical trials on Chinese quackery medicines; Orchard Towers, and the chance to grow the business to $7.5Billion and become a VP, to go back to his former love - mining !
No more the good life for him, he wer ganna do some serious graft again. He got on the first flight back and booked an interview, feeling totally confident that, with his previous experience, he would be a shoe in. At the interview they told him that it was going to be a deep mine of at least 2500 feet …... was he up for it, given that he was now nearly 50 years old and an MBA and he could have continued working in Asia, living with his lady boy - an opportunity not afforded to many and one not to be given up lightly?
Harry was totally up for it, he wanted to return to nostalgia city where no one was ganna take the piss oot a him except tha canaries.
Completely undeterred, he took the basic test – did he know the “Colliers Rant”?
Proudly, Harrys recited……………..
"As me an' me marra were gannin' te' wark,
We met wi' the De'il it was i' the dark,
Aw up wi' me pick it being i' the neet,
Aw chopped off his horns, likewise his club-feet.
Oh lad lye away me canny lad oh !
As me an' me marra were puttin' the tram,
The light it went oot, an' me marra went wrang,
Ye wad ha'e laughed had ye seen the gam,
The Dei'l tyeuk me marra an' aw gat the tram.
Oh lad lye away me canny lad oh !"
Oh yes !............ the job was in the bag…………fecking great!.......... he had recited it absolutely word perfectly…..he were going back down the pit……. but then, the HR lady (who was a Thai minge who had been previously mistreated by farangs) said ,
“Sorry Harrys, we don’t take Pharmacists at that level !”

:)Now then where did a soft southern sofitie fom The Shoe larn pit Village bible talk! Thou's a naughty boy..;)) but sadly misinformed...howay man get real, Harry could never trade the paradise of endless degree courses, hemaphrodite Thai's and a position of great influence in the world's most boring office for a 4 foot seam, pit byeuts , hoggers and a good howking every Saturday at the match...He's beyond that now; grown into the Asian version of George Bernard Shaw, a wit and raconteur of par excellence. The Office is of course his best work yet...
He is alive and well, in Muddies, the Shoe has become too cynical he reckons and none of you yuppie types appreciate the pathos in his life or work, and "he's gonna give you all howking ":lol:
For those of you who are worried....Harrys is fine; The Office remains in a state of amazing tension and the VP's angst is causing great concern at the morning coffebreak. He is very concerned that the new VP may know something about ITand productivity improvement and also be very well be like the majority of the patrons of The Brown Shoe and not give a toss about Pit village life in the 70's or MBA assigments
. I told him he was now as famous as WHED. He just hasn't logged in for a while was his answer but he'll look and see, but still no response from the intrepid Aristotle of the Four Floors...methinks his self esteem is low after the weeks of tension in The Office and an unsympathetic,board to his personal plight..maybe he needs a cuddle

:)Now then where did a soft southern sofitie fom The Shoe larn pit Village bible talk! Thou's a naughty boy..;)) but sadly misinformed...howay man get real, Harry could never trade the paradise of endless degree courses, hemaphrodite Thai's and a position of great influence in the world's most boring office for a 4 foot seam, pit byeuts , hoggers and a good howking every Saturday at the match...He's beyond that now; grown into the Asian version of George Bernard Shaw, a wit and raconteur of par excellence. The Office is of course his best work yet...
He is alive and well, in Muddies, the Shoe has become too cynical he reckons and none of you yuppie types appreciate the pathos in his life or work, and "he's gonna give you all howking ":lol:
For those of you who are worried....Harrys is fine; The Office remains in a state of amazing tension and the VP's angst is causing great concern at the morning coffebreak. He is very concerned that the new VP may know something about ITand productivity improvement and also be very well be like the majority of the patrons of The Brown Shoe and not give a toss about Pit village life in the 70's or MBA assigments
. I told him he was now as famous as WHED. He just hasn't logged in for a while was his answer but he'll look and see, but still no response from the intrepid Aristotle of the Four Floors...methinks his self esteem is low after the weeks of tension in The Office and an unsympathetic,board to his personal plight..maybe he needs a cuddle

:mad:

Harry's
Where the fu*K are't thou?
Is this thread now offically dead or do we want to go for the record?

He's been crucified on here like. Pilloried for his beliefs, despite clearing being a man many listen to.

If he comes back on Sunday it will confirm what i've suspected all along.

He is Jesus.

You can just imagine the replies to that on here;

Blep:47:47 - And lo, the SMB saw that it was good, and they did cry out "He is risen(ers at that level)".

He's been crucified on here like. Pilloried for his beliefs, despite clearing being a man many listen to.

He is Jesus.

Blep:47:47 - And lo, the SMB saw that it was good, and they did cry out "He is risen(ers at that level)".

Priceless! :lol:

Hmmmm joined March 2009, you're Harrys aren't you, sticking your head above the parapet, prepapring the ground and getting ready to start posting again?

:lol:

Must admit first thing that came to my mind when read his comments

He is Jesus.

:lol::lol:

He is Jesus.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's made my secular Bank Holday weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back