It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry wont be back, he is too busy tripling revenues globally from 2.5 billion GBP to 7.5 billion GBP.
He's only got between now and 2015.:-(

wonder what nam he comes back under , he should have jusrt faced the music

The lifts at Nicolas Anelka's Chelsea penthouse have broken down. Apparently they don't take Parisians at that level.

groan

Apparently Patrick McGoohan was being lined up for a new Series The Prisoner. It was all set for production but the DG of the BBC Mark Thompson and his board have vetoed it, apparently they didnt take to The Prisoner at that level.

My little old gran wanted to ride on the black hole at LAton towers, but being only 4' 6" she was dismayed to find that they didn't take pensioners at that level

When my Gran was cremated we had this beautiful container made for her ashes, made of really thick glass that refracts light. We wanted to put it up by the stained glass windows at her favourite church but the vicar doesn't take prism urns at that level.

A Brighton based folk-punk band were sent to Changi Jail in Singapore, for singing songs from their 1998 greatest hits album, One Way of Life. They had to be moved though, because they don't take Levellers at that prison.

A Brighton based folk-punk band were sent to Changi Jail in Singapore, for singing songs from their 1998 greatest hits album, One Way of Life. They had to be moved though, because they don't take Levellers at that prison.

:lol: Cracking.

My cousin from Queensland applied to go to the University of Perth and sent through his exam results. The reply came:

"Sorry, but we don't take Brisbaners at the level"

:lol::lol:

Damn, beat me to it. I was going to work John Lilburne into the joke.

A group of dog lovers wanted to walk their classically groomed poodles across a bridge in Newcastle but were turned down as they dont take prissy curs on that high level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back