It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got the BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera and the Wheatley Hill Bugle open here, and there's not a word.

Hope everything is OK. My thoughts are with everyone involved.

extree !! extree!! read all about it !!! .... suit gets sack!! ...:roll:

( that being said good luck to our member for Singapore)

Our business unit is supposed to be tripling revenues globally from 2.5 billion GBP to 7.5 billion between now and 2015 with the Asia region being a big part of that - they must want someone more business rather than science focused at VP is my guess.
Mate, I'm not being funny, unlike some of the more sarcy tw@ts on here, but if your VP's contribution to the business is such that they can only triple revenues globally from 2.5 billion GBP to 7.5 billion between now and 2015 - what else does the fuckwit expect?

Everyone knows that if you want to get on, and even attract a bonus, you have to LOOSE billions.

When I won the great Coventry Plodging contest in '76, I was put to the fore as possibly the best plodget in UK, nay the world. At that time, just as I was about to become a legend, the rug was pulled from me and I slipped into the seedy world of marmite smearing (naked) and writing poetry during sex. Arm flapping and spinning became an issue too.

I know only too well what your VP must be going through and if he wants someone to talk to at this difficult time, give him my phone number, or ask him to PM me on the SMB.

Come here silly, give me a big hug!

I'm 47

Last edited by a moderator:
its to early

we need to wait for business developments. I cant wait to see what happens when revenue is not on target in 2015. its gonna be zaaaaaaanny

But thats quarter past eight man , woman , man , man, chunky, man . It already 2125 here in Porto

Mate, I'm not being funny, unlike some of the more sarcy tw@ts on here, but if your VP's contribution to the business is such that they can only triple revenues globally from 2.5 billion GBP to 7.5 billion between now and 2015 - what else does the fuckwit expect?

Everyone knows that if you want to get on, and even attract a bonus, you have to LOOSE billions.

When I won the great Coventry Plodging contest in '76, I was put to the fore as possibly the best plodget in UK, nay the world. At that time, just as I was about to become a legend, the rug was pulled from me and I slipped into the seedy world of marmite smearing (naked) and writing poetry during sex. Arm flapping and spinning became an issue too.

I know only too well what your VP must be going through and if he wants someone to talk to at this difficult time, give him my phone number, or ask him to PM me on the SMB.

Come here silly, give me a big hug!

I'm 47

age or IQ;)

Haway, I've been off in the bath and there's still nee updates?

I'm off to watch telly now like, but I'll be flicking onto Bloomberg every now and then just in case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back