It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to start thinking about mobilising some of our agents in Asia to set up a rescue party. Major Major, Bangkok Black Cat ?

Any news yet? My neighbours keep knocking on the door asking, and I'm embarrassed to have nothing to tell them.

Ha'way Harry I came home early from uni for this, gonna get bollocksed for missing my afternoon seminar but I just couldnt concentrate on anything else.

I once went to the 12th floor of a building. While there, I sold drugs to schoolchildren, defaced a picture of the Queen and refused to pay my Council Tax bill, all under the watchful gaze of a Policeman.

I knew I wasn't going to get arrested though. They don't take prisoners at that level.

I once went to the 12th floor of a building. While there, I sold drugs to schoolchildren, defaced a picture of the Queen and refused to pay my Council Tax bill, all under the watchful gaze of a Policeman.

I knew I wasn't going to get arrested though. They don't take prisoners at that level.

:lol::lol::lol:

I've hurried about my business all day to get home and check for an update, and nowt. Harrys you complete bastard, what am i supposed to tell the lads at work tomorrow?

I've left him a message on his profile! Hopefully he'll realise the gravity of this situation upon us being able to live our day to day lives and forthwith get back to us with an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back