It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the profit margins doing? Has anyone checked in the last 6 hours?

HAS ANYBODY CHECKED? f***ing hell THIS IS MURDER!!

WHERE ARE YOU HARRYS? WHERE?

Where.

What's happened to Harry :eek: Im really worried for him.

Don't worry, there's bound to be an announcement on the Stock Exchange soon.

Last thing on Friday I was pulled ut of a meeting to hear an announcement.

My VP is leaving and a replacement is starting in April. They do not take prisoners at that level and this must have been planned for a while in order for a replacement to be found with the experience and knowledge needed.

There were women crying and others looking shocked.
they are not the only ones

mate, i'm not being funny, unlike some of the more sarcy tw@ts on here, but if your vp's contribution to the business is such that they can only triple revenues globally from 2.5 billion gbp to 7.5 billion between now and 2015 - what else does the fuckwit expect?

Everyone knows that if you want to get on, and even attract a bonus, you have to loose billions.

When i won the great coventry plodging contest in '76, i was put to the fore as possibly the best plodget in uk, nay the world. At that time, just as i was about to become a legend, the rug was pulled from me and i slipped into the seedy world of marmite smearing (naked) and writing poetry during sex. Arm flapping and spinning became an issue too.

I know only too well what your vp must be going through and if he wants someone to talk to at this difficult time, give him my phone number, or ask him to pm me on the smb.

Come here silly, give me a big hug!

I'm 47

lose...

You are the best PA I ever had - no chanse of you getting the bullet.

I got up early to see what had happened.

I think it is one of them mystery post things. The chap who posted this is actually the VP. He didn't really get his cards marked, he just heard a rumour, so he posted this on the SMB to see if he got a bite from the (new) VP, thus confirming his theory.

The (new) VP however has read this and thought 'Nay' this is just a lure to see if he can get me to play my cards. Cunning, wise (new) VP that he is.

Meanwhile, back in the office, a giant sloth has attacked the security guard, causing bruises and whelts to appear simultaneously on his shoulders and neck. This all happened near the desk where the office manager used a work PC in her own time to try and sell that poo-poo stool she had just departed with, the one that had the face of Napoleon clearly evident at the thin end of the wedge.

There is more to this thread than meets the eye when you are a platinum level thread anayst like wise, wise old Blep.

I'm 47

Has anyone got that Twitter? Has it gone dead on there anarl?

Sweet Lord, I hope he's OK. They don't take prisoners at that level. :confused:

Last thing on Friday I was pulled ut of a meeting to hear an announcement.

My VP is leaving and a replacement is starting in April. They do not take prisoners at that level and this must have been planned for a while in order for a replacement to be found with the experience and knowledge needed.

There were women crying and others looking shocked.

Fuck off, now i know yer taking the piss.
Them fuckers ower there took thousands of prisoners - not that long back either.
;)

Can't believe this, still no news. Thank god that I'm out of work so I can keep a close eye on developments. If anyone would like updates, pm me with your number.

Can't believe this, still no news. Thank god that I'm out of work so I can keep a close eye on developments. If anyone would like updates, pm me with your number.

PM'd mate. Manager keeps walking past seeing me biting my nails and leaning towards the screen, so need to calm the suspicions.

Fuck me!..Dropped my bacon sarnie when read this thread......I refuse to leave this screen until a update has been posted. I am prepared to shat myself if need be...currently texting all my mates of the news...My wife is shaking with the suspense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back