It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Harrys, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Mods:

well done fella

top drawer for coming back on

2. zinedine

zinedine Striker

*Chuckle*

Aye, funny when it's not meant to be funny, always the best threads.

3. Rickybilly

Rickybilly Striker

Re: Mods:

Welcome back! Haway then, who is Emma?

4. AndrewP

AndrewP Striker

Emma is a ladyboy (pre-op).

5. Harrys

Harrys Guest

www.ladyboyamy.com

Now "Post-op" apparently

6. I love a happy ending :cry:

7. Harrys

Harrys Guest

So do I but my physio has told me no Thai massage due to the herniated disc in my neck at c5/c6 :cry:

I could try a "soapie" I suppose as there is not much massage invloved there

8. I have that too. Expect your life to change. it's constant pain that the docs can do nowt about - they don't take pinched nerves out at that level.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  9. Harrys

Harrys Guest

To be honest there is not pain now - I did it April 1st and have been having physio since - traction and manipulation.

The first Neurosurgeon at Raffles Hospital wanted to operate that weekend - there weretwo things he was talking about - shaving the disc down and opening up the nerve canal thingy.

They will do it here - its money for them

Luckily i work with Dr's and one of my best pals is a consultant Neuro-radiologist. they said do not go straight for surgery - try other treatments.

My pal put me in touch with another Neurosurgeon at SGH (a Singapore Indian Dr)and i got to see him straight away - he said do not even think about surgery for a year or so - we will try everything else first. really nice guy even if he does have a soft spor fro Newcastle after working there.

So far its going Ok and gradually getting more use of my arm back - can not lift it above my head though which is taking a long time.

10. AB22 Easy Tiger

AB22 Easy Tiger Nocturnal Tourist Staff Member Contributor

After intense negotiation at the highest level, it's time to end this thread. Welcome to the Gold board Harrys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.