It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dino e4 ftm

rivetting! please let me know what happens, i`m enthralled, i wont sleep tonight

F

FunkyIguana

One of Harrys' jokes:

How many engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, it is far more efficient in both time and money to change it yourself. Failing that, ask a relative or neighbour to change it for you.

japs

Striker
One of Harrys' jokes:

How many engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, it is far more efficient in both time and money to change it yourself. Failing that, ask a relative or neighbour to change it for you.
:lol::lol:

Mint thread this.

T

the streaker

Anyone know how the internet works on me phone so I dont miss the next episode when I go to the pub........?

Crazylegs

Midfield
Last thing on Friday I was pulled ut of a meeting to hear an announcement.

My VP is leaving and a replacement is starting in April. They do not take prisoners at that level and this must have been planned for a while in order for a replacement to be found with the experience and knowledge needed.There were women crying and others looking shocked.
Maybe the new VP is KEEF, the crazy Shields taxi driver.

A

anewloginapparently

GERLD.... any word on the new VP yet Harry? I dont think I'll be able to get to sleep til I find out.

A

Access14

I had a misssed call from the Nigel Wright office on Friday, I wonder???

Last thing on Friday I was pulled ut of a meeting to hear an announcement.

My VP is leaving and a replacement is starting in April. They do not take prisoners at that level and this must have been planned for a while in order for a replacement to be found with the experience and knowledge needed.

There were women crying and others looking shocked.
:confused::roll:

Jarra Dicka

Winger
I cant belive that Iam posting a reply to this but here it is.

On 2nd thoughts i cant be arsed.
Did we find out what a VP is or was

Status
Not open for further replies.