It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
to VP: learn to spell resource and I'll consider it, we don't take spelling bees at this level

I stan cerrted in my orthopedic shews.....few tigers excuse......:-(

Hoond,

Anywhere showing the Hull game (18th April) in Singapore?

U coming here? or here now? If live game, many places as the boys know , but not one pub, good to meet up with a few of us, Harry's will be there if you want to follow up on the Office :).... get in touch...

I was asking for directions to an optician in a town on south east England but they couldn't help me. Apparently they don't have a Vision Express in Hatfield Peverel.

I used to have an Auntie who lived in Pinner. Hatfield and the North were a canny band tho....
I have a headache now....

I stan cerrted in my orthopedic shews.....few tigers excuse......:-(

U coming here? or here now? If live game, many places as the boys know , but not one pub, good to meet up with a few of us, Harry's will be there if you want to follow up on the Office :).... get in touch...

Cheers, i,ll be over there on the 16th - 18th. Going to be canny busy but hope to get away for the game or some beers.

Cheers, i,ll be over there on the 16th - 18th. Going to be canny busy but hope to get away for the game or some beers.

No prbs PMS me or whatever is the thing we do to talk ..good to see you. U in Oily biz or just enjoying the beach?

No prbs PMS me or whatever is the thing we do to talk ..good to see you. U in Oily biz or just enjoying the beach?

I’m actually starting a new job over their in April, just going over for an initial 3 days to pick out a pent house apartment.
I,m a scientist by trade but starting as a VP of a multi national organisation with a business unit over their.
Ive been tasked with tripling the businesses revenues from 2.5 billion up to 7.5 billion over the next 5 years or so.
It’s a far cry from me last job where I was designing grass seed under laboratory conditions, but when they told me I would be based in Asia :eek: I couldn’t refuse like man!

I’m actually starting a new job over their in April, just going over for an initial 3 days to pick out a pent house apartment.
I,m a scientist by trade but starting as a VP of a multi national organisation with a business unit over their.
Ive been tasked with tripling the businesses revenues from 2.5 billion up to 7.5 billion over the next 5 years or so.
It’s a far cry from me last job where I was designing grass seed under laboratory conditions, but when they told me I would be based in Asia :eek: I couldn’t refuse like man!

:lol::lol::lol:

I was asking for directions to an optician in a town on south east England but they couldn't help me. Apparently they don't have a Vision Express in Hatfield Peverel.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry to be honest.

Haway man ..Harry is not well....he was also a Durham miner...just in case you didn't know:eek:
I've just read this thread and wasn't aware of the global SMB interest in Harry's Office adventure's.
Will ring him today and ask him to update you all if thats what the people want??
I was told yesterday that he has been seen around town but they have bitten their own legs off rather than stay and listen again to the Office epic. The riveting tales of Harry's various degrees, Durham Mining and Thai hemaphrodites is not the average conversation piece of Singapore's alcoholic intellegensia.

Hopefully Harry will regain his confidence and self respect to inform you all of the VP and his own fate very soon...I will buy him Cider and see if we can conclude this uberstory...

Well, did you ring him (not in the sexual way of course :lol: ) ?

Any news yet??

I was just reminded by that story on the news about the ex Apollo 13 astronaut who shoots any wild marsupials that attempt to nest on his Australian ranch. Nope, they daren't make possum lairs at Capt. Lovell's.

Last edited:
I was at a séance the other day and we contacted the spirit of Johnny Hart. He's up in heaven but apparently God's gone all bleeding heart and is trying to help Satan introduce rehabilitation programmes for the damned souls in Hell. They reckon art and crafts would be a really good part of that and asked Hart to make some of his old TV art shows for a new audience in the underworld. He refused because it's against his devout beliefs, so he won't make Vision On for the devil.

I was at a séance the other day and we contacted the spirit of Johnny Hart. He's up in heaven but apparently God's gone all bleeding heart and is trying to help Satan introduce rehabilitation programmes for the damned souls in Hell. They reckon art and crafts would be a really good part of that and asked Hart to make some of his old TV art shows for a new audience in the underworld. He refused because it's against his devout beliefs, so he won't make Vision On for the devil.

any relation to the late, departed Tony? Or don't they make personnel errors in that heaven?

They're all perverts anyway. They do gay pensioners like Jimmy Saville.

This reminds me, recently I've been getting back into old Commodore 64 Games that I used to love, one of those was The Great Escape, where I had to get my gang of WWII soldiers out of a Nazi PoW camp while also completing lots of strange mini games, I was making good progress through the game, advancing through many levels and with completion in sight when I happened to encounter upon a Nazi and thought the game was up, he was going to catch me and send me back to my last save point, I needn't have worried though, he was just another escapee in disguise, it appears they didnt take you prisoner on this level.

I'm so worried about Harrys that I've started comfort eating. Even got the old Pie Magic out of the cupboard.

Can't wait for tea tonight. I've duck with sauteed pears in that Breville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back