It will be interesting at work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard that the outgoing VP turned to the dark world of vice. Apparently he invited a call girl to his penthouse suite, but was disappointed to learn that she insisted on him wearing a condom.

She don't take jizz in her's at that level.

And I heard that a request from Jade Goody to use the royal funeral car for a Diana style send off has been denied by Prince Charles - on the grounds that it should only be used for royalty, and Goody is a commoner.

They don't take the prince's hearse at that level.

And I heard that a request from Jade Goody to use the royal funeral car for a Diana style send off has been denied by Prince Charles - on the grounds that it should only be used for royalty, and Goody is a commoner.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Bravo:lol:

i really feel sorry for Harry. i heard that there is him, his lady-boy partner and their adopted child [they got one off the internet one day they felt lonely and anxious about their future] all trapped in his cubicle on the 42nd floor of his office block.
they tried to get some food delivered from the local dominoes but when they heard where he was they hung-up the phone after shouting "we're not taking three dinners to that level"

Blimey. still no news.

Harry has disappeared in the middle of the night and was never heard of again.

It's like Pinochet's Chile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back