It was never just about Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

You were blessed (not that I believe in God) to have such a remarkable person in your life.

He touched the hearts and was an inspiration for millions. (Even an old cynic like me!)

He is out of pain and you will always have so many memories.

You and his Mam should be very proud.

Also, get on with the rest of your life, I'm sure your son wouldn't want you moping around.

You were blessed (not that I believe in God) to have such a remarkable person in your life.

He touched the hearts and was an inspiration for millions. (Even an old cynic like me!)

He is out of pain and you will always have so many memories.

You and his Mam should be very proud.

Also, get on with the rest of your life, I'm sure your son wouldn't want you moping around.

He wasn't my son mate, but lovely words none the less.

His dad often views the forum so hopefully sees this.

Sorry I thought you were. You were still blessed to have him in your life despite all the crap you and his Mam (and Bradley) went through.

tell his Mam a cynical random bloke off the internet says she should be very very proud.
Shows how much of a great bloke Speedy is though.

I've said this before, and perhaps some people thought I was being over the top. I wasn't. Brad really did change the world.

It's a bit cliched, but there is definitely a huge oak tree growing because of the little acorn that touched all of our hearts.

What a bloody hero that kid is. That boy has done more to progress humanity than most of us oldies put together.

As we said all along raising awareness and helping others was just as important.

This article says it all really.

Amounts raised via justgiving for Neuroblastoma:

£11,000 in 2015
£163,000 in 2016
£1 MILLION in 2017

God bless you Brad xxx

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/42020...toma-justgiving-donations-increase-awareness/

True, but this campaign started 2 months ago to raise money for treatment for a lad in a similar condition to Bradley was, has only raised £6k of the 200K they are trying to get, and I am sure he won't be the only child requiring treatment.

True, but this campaign started 2 months ago to raise money for treatment for a lad in a similar condition to Bradley was, has only raised £6k of the 200K they are trying to get, and I am sure he won't be the only child requiring treatment.

I'm not sure what you're getting at?

If they want help they are welcome to contact Bradley's Foundation, as is any other campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back