It was my dad who died in the north stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just read about this, and would like to send condolences on behalf of all at FTM Forum

RIP

My Deepest Sympathies

I don't really know what to say at times like this and what I do say, I don't know if i'm saying the right thing, but here goes

My condolences are with you and your family at this terrible time, it's just a shame that it takes a tragic event like this to bring world of football fans together and in times like this football fans will always come together, any i'm really sorry about what happened, but it sounds like the passion your dad had for Sunderland, i'm sure he was happy.

I'm sure I speak for myself, my family and everyone at my club Hartlepool

Take Care and Keep Your Chin Up

Fozz

My condolences go out to you and your family.

Everyone from my website www.1871royals.co.uk is thinking about you.

I no what its like losing someone so close as I lost my Dad on the 7th August last year.

Mark
Reading FC

Loads of sympathy mate for you and all your family, what a terrible thing to happen !!

Take care x

Are thoughts are with you from the FTMforum.co.uk

I would like to express our condolences in these difficult times, we at Onesunderland.com, FTMforum.co.uk would like you to know you are in our thoughts

At the end of the day we are all one very large family and we would offer our thoughts as a postive move in your unhappy times.

God bless

The Blackcat Mackem

Very sorry to hear that. Thinking abou you and your family at this truly awful time.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care, and may your dad rest in peace.

I'm Very sorry for you,i lost my dad and know how you must be feeling.R.I.P.Mr Wilson

Sorry to learn of your loss Andrew. I lost my old man 18 months ago: It'll get better with time. Be strong for your Mum and brothers/sisters if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back