IT chapter 2

I switched chapter one off because it was shite. The original was a scary movie. Well done for that but the latest instalment has been crap and there is no disputing that unless this latest IT movie is good like. I'm not building my hopes up though.

Can't believe how popular these double bill screenings are. A couple of people i know went to a double bill midnight screening of this which is absolutely mental. You'd be coming out of the cinema at dawn. I'd be kicking off my shoes like del griffith and snoring my tits off within twenty minutes.

Can't believe how popular these double bill screenings are. A couple of people i know went to a double bill midnight screening of this which is absolutely mental. You'd be coming out of the cinema at dawn. I'd be kicking off my shoes like del griffith and snoring my tits off within twenty minutes.

I’ve done a few midnight viewings when I’ve been off but just come off nights, they are busy like :lol:

I switched chapter one off because it was shite. The original was a scary movie. Well done for that but the latest instalment has been crap and there is no disputing that unless this latest IT movie is good like. I'm not building my hopes up though.

the original 1990 one was shit, chapter one was much better

Loved the first one and was really looking forward to seeing pt 2 on Tuesday but the reviews are let’s say patchy to say the least .. il be there on Tuesday tho ...nearly 3 hours man 😳😳... hope the bad ratings are just down to running time and not the fact it’s bobbins

Seen that new tweet from SD

Opening a new Bridsleasing office somewhere in town and looking for numerous fans to apply who are looking for a job change. Good news for the City centre

Back