It’s A Wonderful Life

Saw it at the Tyneside last week. Been a tradition for many many years. Always start to sob in the same place. Fabulous.
Interestingly, Stewart suffered from what we now call PTSD and when he was filming the emotional scenes in this film many of the cast and crew knew that his PTSD was being captured on film for all to see.
Went to see Muppets' Christmas Carol there last week. Lovely cinema.

Watched it twice already this Christmas.
One of my favourites. Reminds me of being little and watching it as a family on vhs.

Still haven’t watched die hard this year. First year in nearly 18 years where I haven’t gone out on Christmas Eve as well. f***ing shit Christmas tbh
Can’t watch it any longer since my mother passed away, brings back so many happy childhood memories with the family, it still gets me!

Stewart's gay.

Planes,Trains; Die Hard & vastly inferior due to the stiff af baddie, Die Harder, here.

Been Grumpy Old Men + Wallace & Gromit's Wrong Strides, lately.

Saw it at the Tyneside last week. Been a tradition for many many years. Always start to sob in the same place. Fabulous.
Interestingly, Stewart suffered from what we now call PTSD and when he was filming the emotional scenes in this film many of the cast and crew knew that his PTSD was being captured on film for all to see.
Thats why I don't watch the film in public, I don't even have to watch the whole film , certain parts just set me off.
I have downloaded "The shop around the corner" to watch later on, I can't think of any JS films I don't like!

Thats why I don't watch the film in public, I don't even have to watch the whole film , certain parts just set me off.
I have downloaded "The shop around the corner" to watch later on, I can't think of any JS films I don't like!
Oh that's a sweet one too. The Philadelphia Story also. I might watch Harvey later tonight. Sod all on telly.

Anyone indulging in the second greatest Christmas film of all time this evening.

Ah what an ending it had.

James Stewart's George Bailey skipping along in the snow shouting "Merry Christmas everybody!!!"

He skips into Nakatomi Plaza and is suddenly blown away in a hail of bullets.

John MacClain steps out of the shadows and calmly says "Yippee Ki-ya Mother Fucker!!!"

"Nice shooting" says Hans Gruber.

Back