It’s A Wonderful Life

Saw it at the Tyneside last week. Been a tradition for many many years. Always start to sob in the same place. Fabulous.
Interestingly, Stewart suffered from what we now call PTSD and when he was filming the emotional scenes in this film many of the cast and crew knew that his PTSD was being captured on film for all to see.

Saw it at the Tyneside last week. Been a tradition for many many years. Always start to sob in the same place. Fabulous.
Interestingly, Stewart suffered from what we now call PTSD and when he was filming the emotional scenes in this film many of the cast and crew knew that his PTSD was being captured on film for all to see.
I consider him to be one of the best actors of all time. He made you truly believe in his characters.

there's a colour version of It's a Wonderful Life. I turned it off though because adding colour had also removed all charm and atmosphere from it

Watched it twice already this Christmas.
One of my favourites. Reminds me of being little and watching it as a family on vhs.

Still haven’t watched die hard this year. First year in nearly 18 years where I haven’t gone out on Christmas Eve as well. f***ing shit Christmas tbh

Back