Isolation drinking

Plenty of water before you gan to bed marra. Otherwise it's ganna be worse the morra, unless you have a sly mender for breakfast 👍
Fred I’ve got Singapore curry to eat after my bottles. Still have a mender tom like as I’m off til Tuesday. What tipple you got on the go.

Fred I’ve got Singapore curry to eat after my bottles. Still have a mender tom like as I’m off til Tuesday. What tipple you got on the go.
Being sensible with a couple of ciders tonight as have graft from 10 to 3.30 tomorrow marra. My job and hangovers really don't mix marra. Chinese in Fulwell does a lush Singapore curry. Enjoy marra 👍

Ha. Sorry mate. Their beer is f***ing lovely so I've kind of forgiven them.

Same.... They gave me a discount code as well after all the hassle so may add a few extras in if I can get the mixed imperial porter pack. Waffle and bacon, praline, coconut creme and espresso martini marshmallow porters at 9%+ I think....

Their beers can be unusual but theyre all top quality. Not sure about waffle and bacon mind 😂

Same.... They gave me a discount code as well after all the hassle so may add a few extras in if I can get the mixed imperial porter pack. Waffle and bacon, praline, coconut creme and espresso martini marshmallow porters at 9%+ I think....

Their beers can be unusual but theyre all top quality. Not sure about waffle and bacon mind 😂

Stop it man. I'm trying to stop buying booze but the ranker the beers sound the more. I want to try them. 😂

If you like a sweet stout there are loads better available than tiny rebel...have a look for De Moersleutel, Amundsen or Omnipollo for starters. Tiny Rebel are ok but they’ve lost their way over the last year or two imo.

If you like a sweet stout there are loads better available than tiny rebel...have a look for De Moersleutel, Amundsen or Omnipollo for starters. Tiny Rebel are ok but they’ve lost their way over the last year or two imo.

I actually prefer more traditional stouts as session beers, but can't resist some of the flavours. Coffee is probably my favourite note for a stout. I tend to avoid imperial stouts as find 12-13% stuff too strong. Hop knocker have Omnipollo stuff I'll look out for any that appeal.

I need a trip to Cetrale or Rehills as well...

Storm trooping through the whisky.

Seen that waffle one. On the site from Weds apparently. Sounds delish. Few more offerings anarl. Card will be getting hammered.
Sounds lifting. I'm in.

No chance. Northern Monk first did Peanutt butter and Jelly and they were amazing. I spent 120 notes on an order :lol:

Last edited:
Storm trooping through the whisky.

Seen that waffle one. On the site from Weds apparently. Sounds delish. Few more offerings anarl. Card will be getting hammered.

No chance. Northern Monk first did Peanutt butter and Jelly and they were amazing. I spent 120 notes on an order :lol:

Had one a couple of years ago I think in Pleased To Meet You. We still talk of it to this day. My 2/3 was passed around so much I had to buy another. Fuming.

Got a Lervig peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla and caramel and an Omnipollo carrot cake in the fridge.

Back