Isolation drinking

I'm going to have a trip to Lidl and get a selection of their individual bottles. I had 8 cans or oranjeboom last night so I fancy blonde beer/IPA tonight

I've resorted to buying some Rochester's non-alcoholic ginger wine today. I enjoy a whisky on a night - but don't want it to become a habit. This drink still burns the throat so to speak.
I'm going to have a trip to Lidl and get a selection of their individual bottles. I had 8 cans or oranjeboom last night so I fancy blonde beer/IPA tonight
That 'indian' can of beer was nice? IPA?

Rough still me like. Had a pot noodle and some hula hoops. The dragon is f***ing about putting new stuff in bathroom. I want a shower so I can feel normal and get pissed again.
Back on it. 16 bottles of peroni bough three deep. Feeling good.

Last edited:
Bought a few Black Sheep Milk Stout’s yesterday & a couple of Explicit Emphasis Salted Caramel Stouts from Morrisons. Heading to Tesco now for a few Brewdog Nitro Stouts & 8 Murphys.
Drank a few last night. That Explicit Emphasis is very good if anybody is in Morrisons. Have to say though, the Brewdog Nitro Stout is by far & away the best supermarket beer out there at the minute. Bit steep at £3.50 a pop but 9%, knocks your tits off.

Back