Isolation drinking

The 4 day weekend coming up is what swung it for me as well! If you have anymore brewery recommendations put them up I've enjoyed the ones you've done so far

This works out at 2.50 a can for 12x 440ml from cracking breweries (after discount applied and including the postage). Oddly good value, only one left though. I'd get it but I'm fully cutting back on the unnecessary spends now!

Couple of cans of deya, verdant and pollys IPA for tomorrow night

A litre of Almasty Session and a plum and yuzu sour from brick inashi for tonight. I ordered the latter by mistake so that might be interesting.

I forgot it was a bank holiday so might have to pay a visit to left luggage in monkseaton metro as they are doing cask or keg takeouts tomorrow

I have a couple of cheap aldi IPAs for the missus as she cant tell the difference between any beer or ales

This works out at 2.50 a can for 12x 440ml from cracking breweries (after discount applied and including the postage). Oddly good value, only one left though. I'd get it but I'm fully cutting back on the unnecessary spends now!

Sold out! Probably for the best though as I should do same as you. Got a firebrand brewery coming tomorrow and slow joe coming on Tuesday

Tyskie and Holsten tonight. Got two bottles of Dead Man's Fingers rum coming tomorrow. Need to cut down my booze spend so no more expensive booze until I'm back to work.
Cheers mate. What’s after the red? I’m 7 bottles deep and finished the dragons blood orange gin and lemonade I made for her. She said she’s not drinking. Fuck that I’ll drink the lot.

Our lass was whinging earlier about how much I'm boozing. She has a point like.

Tyskie and Holsten tonight. Got two bottles of Dead Man's Fingers rum coming tomorrow. Need to cut down my booze spend so no more expensive booze until I'm back to work.

Our lass was whinging earlier about how much I'm boozing. She has a point like.

Divorce the fucker. I’m thinking about it.

Back