Isolation drinking

I need to get back to work.

I’m now drinking mid week. Had a couple of pint bottles of ashi last night.

My Friday and Saturday drinking has turned into Thursday to Monday. 😬

ran 10k this morning like but still.

I need to get back to work.

I’m now drinking mid week. Had a couple of pint bottles of ashi last night.

My Friday and Saturday drinking has turned into Thursday to Monday. 😬

ran 10k this morning like but still.

I've fully knocked week drinking on the head. Usually drink on Thursdays as well with my 5aside team but I'm going to pack that in as well. Just not great for physical, financial or mental health!

I've fully knocked week drinking on the head. Usually drink on Thursdays as well with my 5aside team but I'm going to pack that in as well. Just not great for physical, financial or mental health!
Aye normally only have a beer on a Friday or Saturday. Lockdown happened then Sunday gradually creeped in.

then the last two weeks a Thursday night beer happened. Last night I was bored shitless and cracked open the beers.

can see how easy it is to become dependant like. Normally I’m either rugby training or playing 5 a side during the week.

mind I probably consume the same amount as at present on a normal weekend

Drank every night since last Tuesday so having a night off tonight, and possibly tomorrow.

Got another order in with beersofeurope

Is that not a real rip off for delivery? Trying to remember if I've ordered from there before.

There's a Dutch bloke down here knocking out 10 or 12 Dutch beers and a couple of pieces of glassware for 30 quid. Think he posts nationwide if you're interested.

Is that not a real rip off for delivery? Trying to remember if I've ordered from there before.

There's a Dutch bloke down here knocking out 10 or 12 Dutch beers and a couple of pieces of glassware for 30 quid. Think he posts nationwide if you're interested.

Β£4.99 or free on orders over Β£60.

That sounds interesting, does he have a website?

Back