Isolation drinking

Exactly the same, haven't drank midweek in years but since Boris' announcement on Monday i've woke up fuzzy every morning. Living alone in a tiny box flat isn't helping...I lasted till 8pm today. I am putting my running back towards 5/6pm now the days are longer, to keep me from starting earlier.

f***ing shit that it's going on for months.
Nah it's f***ing great, I'm saving a fortune! :lol:

In the kitchen now, on my fourth slice of toast. 10 cans of Heineken have been consumed. Work is shut down for the foreseeable future.

I now have the task of sneaking into the bedroom & plugging in the monitor, which is on her side, without waking herself up. She's a 'frontline' worker, so is up at 6 o clock to go out & earn a few quid to look after the rest of us at home. Life is just shit at times. I don't even have 3 hours before her alarm goes off. Not a good way to start the week.

Bought a bottle of this during the week and now can't find it, have even looked through the recycling bin just in case....

Logon or register to see this image

Now yer talking!

I'm usually a red wine drinker when in the house, but Champion Ale is my first choice if I fancy a beer instead.

It's 7.3° proof, so only four bottles or so makes me feel quite mellow and relaxed (and all for less than £8).

Hope you found your missing bottle mate - I'll understand your pain if you didn't!

In the kitchen now, on my fourth slice of toast. 10 cans of Heineken have been consumed. Work is shut down for the foreseeable future.

I now have the task of sneaking into the bedroom & plugging in the monitor, which is on her side, without waking herself up. She's a 'frontline' worker, so is up at 6 o clock to go out & earn a few quid to look after the rest of us at home. Life is just shit at times. I don't even have 3 hours before her alarm goes off. Not a good way to start the week.
I am sitting in the kitchen at 5 am having been officially sacked via email last night. My Doris will be up at 06:30 to go to work (poliss). All I want to do is drink.

Back