Isolation drinking

Rest of my bottles didn’t turn up today so cheered myself up by ordering 3x Stella kegs

might start STID tonight with a few bottles

Rest of my bottles didn’t turn up today so cheered myself up by ordering 3x Stella kegs

might start STID tonight with a few bottles

How much they cost mate?

Do they come with a tap or you need to buy one?
If I watch STID drink will be needed lol

£30 a keg-ish but then had a 15% off discount. For the perfect draught system though

Ahh I think I seen them advertised a while back but sure they kevs and the system itself was pricey.

Well worth it though I suppose but it would make me drink more :lol:

Busy with work, so had a dry day. Late start tomorrow so getting stuck in now (fair few pump up the jams) and listening to The Fall. Happy supping prisoners.

Heineken tonight, work have emailed round saying for everyone who are 'working from home' to take the Friday's in April off, don't answer emails, don't schedule meetings etc, therefore tonight is basically my Friday.

Sainsbury's have 4 pint cans for £5 which I thought was pretty reasonable.

Ahh I think I seen them advertised a while back but sure they kevs and the system itself was pricey.

Well worth it though I suppose but it would make me drink more :lol:
I've just got a similar system but smaller. It takes 2 litre kegs and I paid 99 quid for the tap and 4 kegs of moretti. Pointless purchase but I ordered it while drunk. The beer is good though. Tastes like a proper pub pint.

Back