Isolation drinking

Got a keg of warsteiner and 8 cans of quench quake left and a fuck tonne of gin but I’ve gone off gin a bit. Might see if I can get some more kegs.

Drink of the gods malt whisky man!😍
I drank a full bottle of expensive whiskey over a few days with water Glen....something about £40 iirc (that's expensive to me) It was Chistmas and a gift.

I didn't like the taste until the bottle was almost gone so that was enough of a warning to me ⚠

I've also had a few Jack Daniels and cokes as part of a ritual but that's about it with whiskey for me.

I drank a full bottle of expensive whiskey over a few days with water Glen....something about £40 iirc (that's expensive to me) It was Chistmas and a gift.

I didn't like the taste until the bottle was almost gone so that was enough of a warning to me ⚠

I've also had a few Jack Daniels and cokes as part of a ritual but that's about it with whiskey for me.
Glemorangie? Hoping it wasn't Glenfiddich.

I'm not a fan of the ole sour mash though.

There's so much variety that is simply crackers.

Smokey isn't for me, but the sweeter stuff, of which there's loads, tremendous. Collection looking tempting for later.

Recommend me 1 around the £25-30 mark ... Usually go for the Smokies but fancying a change

Back