Isolation drinking

That ginger and chilli one a stout?

Key Lime Lager to kick off for me. Not great.

Nah marra (had a stout before) it's this un

Aye, that's nowt flash, but nice as a refresher on a warm day.

Edit. Got four of these anarl.

Last edited:
Nah marra (had a stout before) it's this un

Aye, that's nowt flash, but nice as a refresher on a warm day.

Edit. Got four of these anarl.

They both sound absolutely fantastic. Let us know what you think.

Logon or register to see this image

Bought a couple of these about three months ago. Drank one two months ago but couldn't taste it due to the rona.

Just poured this now after looking at it for all those weeks in the fridge. Can confirm it absolutely bangs and my taste is almost back to normal.

Up the beers.
Make some great beers Pressure Drop although they’ve also made the worst beer I’ve ever tasted. Can’t remember the name but it was a stout that tasted like pork scratchings (it wasn’t meant to).

I just pick them up from the Experiment over at Hackney Central.

The Londis a few minutes away sells them cheaper than from the brewery though. :lol: Not sure how they do it. Check in now and again to see what they've you.

Need to investigate some places round here really, I'm spending a fortune online.
Will do. Bit of a gamble with the first as I'm not fussed on many Sours I've had thus far. Mind, I didn't like many IPAs at one point and now I'm all over them :lol:

Sours are my go to so always on the look out for new interesting ones.
I found Pineapple Express to be deeply unpleasant, reminded me of sick!

Agreed, I wasn't impressed. Still got another can so will give it a second try.

Last edited:
Happy for some recommendations marra.

Best one I've ever had was Siphon Helium if that's still available. Wild Beer Co Modus Operandi is really nice as are a few of their others. Siren Calypso as a widely available one. Worth checking out some Belgian ones as well if you haven't: Boon Gueze, Robenbach etc. There are a few different styles though so depends what you prefer (if any).

Need to investigate some places round here really, I'm spending a fortune online.

Sours are my go to so always on the look out for new interesting ones.

Agreed, I wasn't impressed. Still got another can so will give it a second try.

Am I right in thinking you're Forest Gate way on? PD have their Experiment tap room with Verdant open Fridays and Saturdays atm, and the brewery is open in Tottenham for collection as well.

I'm skinting myself buying their gear but I did say when this lockdown kicked off that I'd support them where I could. They're still knocking out at least one beer a week which is a great effort even in the best of times.

Edit : not sure if you can get it anymore but the Future Sunshine sour is sublime if you're into the fruitier stuff.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking you're Forest Gate way on? PD have their Experiment tap room with Verdant open Fridays and Saturdays atm, and the brewery is open in Tottenham for collection as well.

I'm skinting myself buying their gear but I did say when this lockdown kicked off that I'd support them where I could. They're still knocking out at least one beer a week which is a great effort even in the best of times.

Used to be, am in Battersea (Clapham Junction end) now. Forest Gate was pretty good with the Pretty Decent brewery and the Wandsworth Tap in the same railway arches.

Back