Isolation drinking

Got a collection ordered from the Free Trade Inn.

Just about to start the first of eight Efes.
Bought a few Black Sheep Milk Stout’s yesterday & a couple of Explicit Emphasis Salted Caramel Stouts from Morrisons. Heading to Tesco now for a few Brewdog Nitro Stouts & 8 Murphys.

Good work.

Not drinking today was a challenge. Freedom brewery pills arived and waiting on a delivery from twice brewed inn
Haha I ordered some Pills from them as well yesterday. Despatched today. Hoping it arrives by the weekend.

Been off the drink all week and out on a run every night. I feel class for it as well, but good lord today I'm desperate for a cold one enjoying the sun. Keeping it reigned in as I've got a 4 day weekend to enjoy.

Haha I ordered some Pills from them as well yesterday. Despatched today. Hoping it arrives by the weekend.

Been off the drink all week and out on a run every night. I feel class for it as well, but good lord today I'm desperate for a cold one enjoying the sun. Keeping it reigned in as I've got a 4 day weekend to enjoy.

The 4 day weekend coming up is what swung it for me as well! If you have anymore brewery recommendations put them up I've enjoyed the ones you've done so far

Just polished off the remainder of my bottle of Pineapple Grenade (a 65% Spiced Rum) that I bought at Christmas. Together with Ting, a sparkling grapefruit drink, it's an alcoholic Lilt tasting triumph!

Back